It's scary!

Year: 2018

Description: Before the reboot.

It has been six months since they get married. Nothing changed between them. The difference was she was sharing the bed with him, That's the only difference. But shivaay always maintained his distance from her, Anika respected. She also noticed his uncomfortable moment sometimes and left him in his own space. She didn't expect any sort of physical intimacy with him. But he wasn't ready to let her sacrifice everything for him. He decided to take the step which he was thinking about for a long time and had no courage to share it with anika.

"Ani. How's your work today?" - He asked her when she finally returns home after having a tight schedule in her office. She was tired. She flashed the smile.

"Long day?" - He asked reading her expression.

"Very long day." - She said while taking her seat in the couch. He went behind her and kissed her forehead. These were some of his gestures she fell in love with.

"How about having butter chicken for dinner, Mrs Oberoi?" - He asked.

"You prepared?" - She asked him, surprised.

"Since you ban ordering anything from the restaurant, I had to do it." - He said.

"Seriously, You held the slimy chicken in your palms for treating me?" - Anika asked turning around.

"Yeah, At least I can do this for my wife." - He said holding her waist having the couch in-between. Anika smiled widely, Not for the butter chicken, but he called her as a wife.

"So, Shall we?" - He asked while holding her hands. She crossed the couch while holding his hands, He chuckled when she jumped from the couch without leaving his hands but they made their way towards the window, Which shivaay decorated for both of them.

"Oh my god, You did this" - She exclaimed when she witnessed the decoration.

"It's for you, Fairy lady" - He kissed her palms and made her sit in the chair and he took the seat next opposite to her. Instead of wine, There was a maaza bottle, and everything present there was not so luxurious. But Anika again fell in love with his efforts.

"Thank you for the dinner, Prince Eric" - Anika responded, He chuckled. He calling her fairy lady and she calling him prince eric became more common in their life. For some time, Shivaay forgets his name because of that.

"How's chicken?" - Shivaay asked her when she enjoyed her first bite. He knew she was exaggerating it. But it didn't stop him from adoring her.

"Finger licking good." - She said licking her fingers. He stayed silent even he understood she was faking it. He tasted it, It was not that much good.

"Ani. I want to discuss with you something." - He said by keeping his face straight even though he didn't have any courage to speak about it.