It's a new beginning.

Her sorrows and tears faded away without leaving a trace when the baby held her index tightly and stopped crying, He was in the incubator and only one day old when she visits him the incubator ward. She couldn't stop smiling when he didn't let her go off. And Raima was right, He will be always her most priced possessions. From that second, She couldn't imagine her life without him.

With heavy heart, They did Raima's last rituals. And over the next moment, They reached the hospital for Adoption procedures. Gauri and Kalpana looked Anika like a goddess when she told her interest in adopting the kid.

"I can see the light ring behind your head." - Gauri said to her When they finally came with their new happiness after spending seven days in the hospital. Even though they were not in the mood to smile, They smiled at her words.

"Come on, Guys. I know it's bad timing but, Officially Our Junior stepped into his new home for the first time, Isn't the time to celebrate?" - Kalpana asked Harsh who held the baby in his hands gave it to anika. Jhanvi and Dadi joined the happiness, Still, Tej needs time to accept everything. And Shakthi and Pinky didn't call them again when they said about Raima's demise and Their decision of adopting her child. But they hardly care about it.

"Decided the name?" - Harsh asked him when they took the seat in the couch after done with the aarti. He had no idea about what they decide. But Anika and Shivaay exchanged a painful smile with each other.

"Raima chose it already. It's Aniket." - Anika announced while kissing his forehead who was in her arm, He widened his lips when she kissed him and they found his new dimples which have an intensity to steal everyone's heart.

After Aniket's entry in their life, Time didn't go any slower. Shivaay was there with him from morning Five to Twelve. He hardly disturbs anika for anything, Their fridge had no cold-drink or Snacks but full of baby foods and milk supplementary. And anika turned her cupboard as his cupboard and stuffed with his clothes for the next three years. He don't have to worry about clothes. For Aniket it became more like a habit to sleep in Anika's chest holding her pendant tightly. And shivaay couldn't able to sleep without hugging both. Without both, Sleep won't knock his door, It had been a small pause to their private life, And they hardly noticed it.

"Mummummumma" - He started to call shivaay using that name when he mistook that he's calling Anika, But when he fretted in his lap, He finally understood that he's calling him Mumma. Both chuckled to see their 5 months old baby.

"It's cheating yeah, He should call me, Mumma, Why he's calling you mumma?" - Anika started when he was brushing his cheek to cheek to shivaay. He chuckled constantly when his beard poked his cheeks and tickled him.

"You're my boy, Say bye to Ma." - He said taken him inside. Anika followed them to the bedroom and he was wearing only his nappies by that time.

"Wait, You're again changing his clothes." - Anika asked him shockingly.

"Yeah, It's CSK vs MI. And both dad and son gonna support the captain cool. For that, we have to change, Right." - He said taking out his baby-sized yellow jersey And made him wear.

"In that case, Sharmaji ka Beta Kel Raha hai. And we have to support Mumbai Indians." - Anika said while taking out the blue jersey.

"It's cheating. Kiddo is in my team. Namba Chennai Chennai super kings." - Shivaay took Ankit in his hands and ran away from anika.

"Okay one idea, Let him wear, Top one-color jersey and bottom another color." - Anika said when she became done following him.

"Okay which color top and which color bottom?" - He asked her.