Seeking paradise

"You are the biggest fool i have ever come across in my life, I mean who feel guilty for this. I thought something else." - Anika offended him when he told her everything from the start. He didn't filter anything but told everything whatever happened in these two days. There were inside the restaurant having dinner. Shivaay went back to the mute mode after saying everything.

"Hey! It happens with everyone, Come on." - Anika tried to cheer him up but nothing works.

"Hey, Baby!" She held his palm, He was surprised as she called him 'baby' for the first time. She raised his head and matched her eyelids.

"Can we forget all the things which happened in these three days? Let it go from our memory." - She asked. Even it's too difficult for him. He nodded. He had to forget. He couldn't live with this guilt for lifelong. She smiled, He smiled.

"Okay, How it's happened? You. In L.A?" - He asked her in a surprised tone.

"Thanks for the late reaction, Mr. Oberoi." - She said with a smile.

"First tell me, How did your father allow you?" - He asked her while rolling his eyes in excitement.

"I heard, They serve wine even in the restaurant. Why can't I see any of that?" - She asked while searching for wine.

"Don't take the name of alcohol, Ever." - He thundered in an instant.

"Why are you deciding for me? FYI, Wine is good for your health. It enriches in hemoglobin." - She said.

"You still didn't answer my question. How it happened?" - He asked.

"It's an open call, We, Three applied and got the internship. Simple." - She replied while taking the scoop of mac 'n' cheese in her spoon.

"You? What?" - He asked.

"I can't repeat, again and again, Please let me have my food. Already your mom spoiled my appetite by giving that lassi. Yuck, It tastes too bad." - She said and while shaking her head in disgust.

"You got an internship here, It means you will be staying here." - He said He enacted like cracking the puzzle. She couldn't stop herself from smiling.

"OH MY GOD." - He yelled in an instant. She jerked and dropped the spoon from her hand.

"I thought of surprising you, But never thought I would get surprised instead." - She said but shivaay was still in surprise.

"I thought." - He asked.

"You thought I came here for a holiday. Stay tuned, Mr. Oberoi. This disturbance will be staying here for the next 45 days." - She said with a smile. He pulled her chair which was opposite to him to next to him. She never expected that type of reaction.

"I wish this long-distance relationship ends here." - He said and tried to kiss her but before he could kiss anika's phone rang. Austin gave all the three a new sim to activate. And it was from her dad. Either Kalpana or Gauri should have shared her number with her dad.

"Always." - Shivaay whispered in hesitation and released the grip from her waist. Anika attended the call with a wide smile.

"Hey, Pa." - Anika exclaimed. Anika was also hungry on the other hand as she didn't have anything other than that lassi made my pinky. Seeing her struggle, Shivaay picked the phone from her hand and turned the speaker on.

"Now speak, Nobody will understand what you speak here." - He whispered.

"Ani. Are you there, Mama?" - Her father calls her in the kindest tone.

"Yeah, Pa. Eating dinner." - Anika replied to him. Shiivaay served more food in her plate. She rolled her eyes to him.

"Are you fine, Now? Kalpana said you threw up and had a fever too." - Her father asked Shivaay looked at her Shocking.