Traveling in a circle.

How can you define the word 'attraction'? Life never gives something to someone so easily. It has its play. You have to go through that situation. There's no option called 'skip'. It's like an unskippable youtube ad. Even you're not interested, You have to see this Because you want to watch the video.

Shakthi and pinky were very happy to see shivaay with tia. They were happy that shivaay finally dating someone who matches to their status in the society. They just assumed when shivaay talked with her for the continuous two hours and shared a drink with her.

"I think he will get over from that desi-girl." - Pinky said to Shakthi who was standing next to her having scotch. Pinky came to know about his contact with anika when shivaay denied coming to his home for the past three years. Without knowing the whole story, She made up a very bad impression about anika.

"I know about my son. He will back to his track." - Shakthi said while taking the sip. The hate for anika automatically created in their mind without knowing the whole story. Om listened to everything and wondered how someone can ditch their own son's life for a selfish reason. And they hardly needed the clarification about anika from shivaay. Om knew it was completely shivaay's choice and Anika was the one to send him to the party. Om waved at shivaay, But up to his shock, He ignored him.

"What the hell happened to him?" - Om whispered and decided to go towards him. But tia took him to the dance floor holding his wrist as she owns it. Om was hell confused. Because he knew about tia and her character from their common friend. He didn't want his brother to be one of her prey. Shivaay denied dancing first. But when she placed his hands on her hip. He started to dance.

"Shivaay, Stop."- Om wanted to yell, But stayed calm and his eyes were in red due to Anger. He tried to get hold of his beloved brother when he was in the bar counter. But before Om could ask him anything, Tia offered him a cocktail which shivaay accepted with a smile.

"Shivaay, Do you drink?" - Om asked him out of shock. Shivaay's expression changed for a while looking at the glass which he handed.

"Shivaay, Let's go." - Tia held his hands. Om was holding his other hand, But he eventually had to leave that when shivaay's body went in tia's direction. He tried to stop him as much he could but the alcohol he had, And the newly fonded attraction blinded him. The thought of tia didn't cross him in these three and a half years. But when she came infront of him. He had no idea what happened to him.

Shivaay had no idea when he reached the pub with her. But they were present in the middle and the EDM hit his ears and the whole situation was not so clear to him. Tia introduced him to her friend. He responded but nothing was stored in his mind. He was subconsciously present with her everywhere. The cherry on the top, He drank two more shots which she offered.

The situation became so worse when he felt her touch on his face which was moving towards his lips. EDM making him crazy on the one hand and the alcohol he had taken all the tendency of thinking from him. She took him towards a room. Over then, He realized it was not a pub but one of her friend's houses. She locked the door and turned towards him. He had no idea what she was up to. But his brain warned him something very bad going to happen. His feet automatically moved backward when she approached him even though he was too tipsy to handle himself.

"What happened?" - She whispered moving towards him. His leg hit on the edge of the bed and he lost the balance. She willingly fell next to him and tried to get hold of him. But he jerked off her hand continuously. Tia was shocked when he turned around and started to whisper. Tears crossed from his eyes. She noticed that.

"Hey, Are you okay?" - She asked while turning him around. And she heard her name. Anika.

********