The Marriage Drama - Phase 1

"I will drop you, Don't go alone" - Shivaay said when she became completely lost hearing the news. She heard everything partially. And about his parents, Shivaay will talk to them very rarely but never ignored their calls.

She didn't react but there were lakhs of question running inside her head, She didn't share anything to shivaay but he understood her every unspoken word. She was not shocked that they were talking about the marriage but shocked that they spotted this particular time when she wasn't ready to go to any public gatherings. She still has the fear. It won't fade off so easily.

"Ani. Don't worry, I will manage it." - He said when she stayed silent gazing the windows blankly. She didn't reply to anything but stayed silent.

"Shivaay drop there. If you drop me, they will ask me many questions, I don't want any drama." - She said in a low tone. And he dropped her at edge end of her street. He held her hand when she emerged out. She turned back with the same worried face.

"Tell me, What's bothering you?" - He asked.

She heaved out a deep breath and started, "I can't say it clearly, But if it happened before that incident, I might be in cloud nine, now. But now, I don't know. I am not ready to get into any gatherings. I told you before, Right now, I am so sensitive. I am there with you normally because you didn't show any difference even after facing everything with me. I can't expect any other people to behave like you and also I can't be normal for everything that nothing happened in my life."

"It's frustrating." - She screamed and leaned her head in his shoulder.

"It's okay. It's not now or never. Anyway, It has to happen one day, I will talk to everyone don't worry." - He said patting her back.

"No" - She broke the hug, "Don't come with me."

"You leave now, I will go half-a-way and come back. So that nobody has any doubt." - Shivaay said while patting her cheek.

"You go now." - He said, She got down from the car and waved him goodbye. Anika walked towards her house and shivaay called rudy as soon as she left. If everyone is there, Rudy must be there with them, or else he would have any idea about it.

Pinky was the first person to notice her when she walked into her house with much hesitation. She called her loudly so that everyone looked at her in the entrance. Everyone except her dad and sister gave her a pleasant smile. Anika could read the tension in their face.

"Anika beta, Come. Sit with me." - Shivaay's dadi asked her, She turned her way and sat next to his dadi.

"Had breakfast?" - Dadi asked her. She was about to nod, yes but when her sister glared at her, She composed herself to go with the lie.

"Just now came from the walk." - She replied, Initially she stammered. soon after the lie arrived with a flow.

"Have something, Beta." - Pinky offered the snacks in front of her.

"It's okay, Aunty." - She denied it patiently.

"I know beta. Full of carbs and it's too oily, right." - Pinky replied, Bhavya rolled her eyes but anika remained calm and composed. Shakthi who sat next to her glared at her when she made a silly comment.

"How's your work beta?" - Shakthi asked her with a slight smile in his face.

"Going good, Uncle." - Anika replied with the same smile. She didn't want to cut the conversation as much she can.

"Bhaiya is on his way." - Rudy said after excused himself to take a call.

"Then, Let's talk after he arrives." - Tej said when pinky was about to ask further questions to anika.