Friends for life.

Anika confident built to the level of infinity when she finds shivaay there and supporting her. For society, she had been raised, Nobody would say it's the correct choice of moving city to city and working there. But she spotted the course journalism to follow her dreams, Follow her heart. When she told about her dreams to her mom when she was doing her 11th, Her mom taken back for a while, But eventually supported the beam in her eyes. The confidence in her started to fade away eventually with the time but her mom, Even she died, She never failed to remain her the Passionate Anika, Who loves to follow her heart than molding her according to the people and circumstances.

She got a camera for her 19th birthday from her mom. She got it from her father who did according to her mom's wish without knowing the correct reason. Along with the message.

Peace and Happiness are the two extremes even they look similar. I want my little mermaid to be happy. There's only one way to be happy i.e Following your heart. Break your boundaries and explore the ocean. But remember you will be always mumma's little mermaid. Don't cry while reading this. I am there hugging you from the back. I am there even you can't feel me.

Love you, my little mermaid. Happy birthday.

She was overwhelmed over that moment, Her first solo trip was made to Rishikesh having her mom's gift in her hand. She tapped the whole experience. There was no sort of any fear throughout the trip even she was traveling with strangers. Over that moment, Shivaay asked her to go after 3 months so that he could accompany her. She felt his protectiveness over her. But eventually, he said 'yes' before she could convince him. She didn't feel like asking permission but It's her job to the person who feels scared for her because he loves her. And her father became grumpy for a few days, There's only one reason behind their reactions. It's because they love her.

But she finally went. And tapped the whole experience. She learned to take care of herself. She didn't get frequent calls because of the mobile network. She was camping in 7 degrees celsius. She learned the value of following her heart. She found what will happen when peace hit the way of happiness. But she couldn't tape it. But she had to share it with her mom. Shivaay's idea sparked her mind. She found a ballon vendor nearer in the bank of Ganga.

She captured the smiling her. and took the instant print in her camera. She put her photograph inside the empty balloon and asked the vendor to fill it with helium gas. He did the same and gave the balloon to her. It was ready to fly away. She took the marker from her bag and decided to write a reply to her mom.

Sorry mumma, You're wrong. Happiness and Peace aren't the two extremes because your daughter found the place where she will get happiness and peace together.

Forever your little mermaid.

P.S: I am not missing you because I know you're right next to me.

She had found out what she should chase. After getting graduated, She left with two options, A 45 days internship from the leading international television channel and Working in Delhi. That's what the world knew. But In her mind, She already applied to her dream job and attended the interview online. And waiting for the moment to get into it.

Over then, She didn't realize it won't work so easily. She decided to go to L.A with her friends choosing the first option when she didn't get any reply from the channel, She applied. Her father remained silent when she shared the news with him. She thought he would be jumping in happiness but the opposite happened.

"I don't know when my little girl has grown up."- He said Tears escaped from his eyes which loaded a heavyweight in her heart.

She realized how selfish she was, She just thinks only about herself and decided. She never thought about her father who completely devoted his life to her and her sister after her mom's demise. But when he said 'yes'. Her heart was broken apart.