Priority Number-1

Year: Winter of 2018. 

Description: Before the reboot. 

The day was very dull equivalent to her mood, Shivaay couldn't cheer her up because he knew she was deeply hurt by her sister who didn't invite her for her wedding and he gazing her Instagram photos. She didn't shed the tears but she was sad, and she hardly needs a person next to her, He understood. Taking the blanket from the cupboard, He moved towards the drawing-room. Anika was resting in the couch and gazing her iPad. She didn't notice his presence until he came and wrap her with the blanket. 

"Shivaay, Didn't sleep yet?" - Anika asked him Before she could spell anything further, He took her head in his lap and switched on the television. 

"Not yet! Wait, Shall we binge-watch, Jane- the virgin?" - He asked while switching on to Netflix. She looked at him and checked his temperature. 

"Why are you acting so weird?" - Anika asked him with a smile. 

"I have to ask this to you, Why are you acting so different since morning? Just because you come to know about your sister wedding through Instagram?"- He asked her while intertwining his fingers with her finger. 

"Not like that, I am happy for her..." - Anika said with a smile and took his hand buried under her neck and heaved out a deep breathe. Shivaay sensed everything but he had no idea from where to start. But his number one priority to change her mood, So he decided to ask the question which he wanted to ask for a long time. 

"I know, It's a wrong timing to ask you this, But I really want to know, Shall I ask?" - He asked while caressing her hair in his lap. She turned her face and looked at him. 

"Did I say 'no' to you? why are you even asking?" - Anika asked him. He couldn't able to come out of her words but kissed her forehead and thanked for everything, For being with him in the most terrible and last phrase of his life. If he says that in reality, she will definitely cry, He never wanted that, so he remained silent. 

"Why are you silent? Ask me, Know..." - Anika insisted him. 

"Hmm...  What I need to know is..." 

"What?" - She asked him. 

"When did you actually fall in love with me?" - He asked.

"I always loved you, I told you this million times..." - Anika hesitated. 

"Whenever I ask you this question, You always hesitate like this... I hate you for this..." - Shivaay said in a grumpy tone. 

"Aww, My baby became grumpy... But Honestly, I couldn't figure out when I actually fall in love with you, But I can tell when I recognized, I can't live without you..." -Anika said. 

"I heard that for zillion times, You recognized that before 3 years and before 2 years, You went out of patience and proposed me, And we got married... But I really want to know, When you actually fall in love with me..." - He asked her in a low tone. 

Anika stood up from her place and sat opposite to him in the couch, Took his palms and kept it in her lap. He looked at confusingly with a smile. 

"Okay, Shall we play a game?  I call it, 'DOWN TO THE MEMORY LANE' I hope, after playing this game, You might get your answer, When the great, Anika trivedi fell in love with the great Shivaay Singh Oberoi... So Are you ready, Mr Oberoi?" - Anika asked him.