The cruel world.

YEAR: 2018

Before the reboot.

Anika and shivaay at least visit orphanage once in two days even though they are too busy. More than shivaay, Anika gets peace of mind when she spends her time in the orphanage with those kids. There are fifty-five children in total. But the main reason for Anika to visit orphanage is Rihaan.

She saw him as a two-year-old child when she came along with shivaay for the first time. She never too much attached to any kids but when she saw him crying alone in the cradle, She couldn't stop herself from going towards him and taking him in her arms. Her heart goes out for him when he held her index in his small palm and stopped crying. But a teardrop reached from her eyes reached his forehead when he fell asleep in her hands. It was like love at the fight sight. But she didn't expose her love for him to anyone, Because she should all the kids present in the orphanage as same. But when you love someone, You won't have any control over it.

Shivaay noticed her affection for Rihaan when her eyes always search for rihaan whenever they go there. On the other hand, Rihaan also became so close to Anika and couldn't stop hugging her whenever she was with him. But he acted like not noticing it.

"What happened to Rihaan parents? How did he reach here?" - Anika asked the orphanage father out of patience one day having shivaay next to her.

"Rihaan. You know, He belongs to a very wealthy family. You know Raghuvendra Raichand. A famous business, He died before seven years due to an accident. He has a daughter named Raima Raichand. And Rihaan is the son of Raima. She was seventeen when she gave birth to him. I found her in a hospital when they said the infant is suffering from HIV. She was alive for the next three days, She told me, What happened in her life after her dad's death. According to her, Her father was a drunkard, Only thing he loves was his business, He didn't care about her. She put the entire blame on her father which led her to search for love in this open world. We all know how the world is corrupted." - He said Tears crossed from Anika's eyes.

"She got into a wrong person. And he took advantage of her, Over then, Her dad died and she has been thrown out of her own house as her mama took hold of their entire business and she left with zero. She went to his house directly and there she got hold of reality, She finally understood he didn't love her. She started working in a restaurant, And there she found out pregnant with his child, and along with that, She was affected by HIV. People have thrown her out wherever she goes. She was hiding for the whole duration. What can we expect anything from a seventeen-year-old kid? She's too young to go through this much in her life. She cried bitterly when the doctor said they could have saved the child from affecting if she gets proper treatment. On that night, We lost her. Her only dream was Rihaan, She just wanted him to be happy and carefree. Nothing else." - Father said looking at the rihaan who saw anika with the father and ran towards her.

"ANI...." - He shouted while running towards her. Anika quickly wiped off her tears and turned towards him.

"Hey my big-boy" - Anika greeted him back and took him in her arms and twirled him. He laughed hysterically when she did that. But that chuckling sound eased her pain hearing his mom's story. But promised herself, Until, she's here he will be always smiling.

"Shivaay, She got pregnant at the age of seventeen. What do we know at that age? Why god is this much cruel?" - She asked with teary eyes when they finally get into the car after staying rihaan until he sleeps.

"Remember, What Shakespeare said. All the world's a stage, and all the men and women merely players: they have their exits and their entrances," - He said tightly holding her palms while driving.