The outburst of the feelings.

"Why did you suddenly act so weird?" - He asked her straight away when she sat next to him in one of the park benches in her college facing the playground. She didn't say anything but continued drinking her juice looking at the playground before them. Some of them playing cricket. Some of them running and everyone was.   busy in their job. But shivaay patiently waited for her answers. From the start, He was the one who talked, She didn't even look at him after that. Continued avoiding his gaze.

"Ms. Trivedi, I'm asking you something" - He asked while pulling her wrist towards him out of sudden, She hissed in pain.

"Sorry" - He muttered and released her wrist, Instead she kept her palms in his lap.

"Why are so worried about the past? We ever expect that we will be sitting in this bench next to each other before one week. No, Right. But It happened, Let's enjoy the moment." - She finally broke the silence and intertwined her fingers with his fingers and leaned her head on his shoulders.

He remained silent when he realized that she said the same dialogue when she came house after collecting his report from the hospital exactly before seven months before his death. Every word tuned in his ears, again. He became impatient. He got up from her grip when jerking her off and stood up. Now it's not about him. He accepted the defeat, He kneeled next to her in the cement floor. And held her palms tightly.

"You're hiding something from me! What happened?" - He asked in a scared tone. He has never been so scared when the doctor told him that he was counting his days. But now, When he saw her eyes blank, He felt like standing at the edge of the mountain.

Tears crossed her eyes, She held his palms tightly. She was amazed at how he found out something was wrong from her tone. And when he begged her, She lost herself in him.

"Nothing serious, I swear" - She said in a crying tone. She tried to get him up from the floor. But he wasn't ready to believe. There were no tears in his eyes but a fear. He stood up from the floor and sat next to her, Facing her with the same scary eyes.

"Then, What?"- He asked.

"Last week, I went with dad and my sister for a regular check-up. We are doing a regular check-up once in two months, Because dad don't want to repeat the mistake which happened with mom. The last stage of the tumor, Remember" - Anika started while wiping off her tears, She was narrating in a very low tone. His heart beats against his chest when she told about her regular check.

"In my mammogram's test they found a tumour," - She continued. He was lost.

"But they said, They will confirm it once they are done with the biopsy." - Anika continued. But he was still in shock. He thought everything became normal in their life but he wondered why his life brought him back to the same cycle, Again. This time it's with anika.

"They said, There are only 10% chances of it, Turning out as breast cancer." - She said but he cupped her mouth before she could take another word.

"Don't ever take that word. Reports didn't come, yet. Think positively. Nothing will happen to you. What will happen to you?" - He said, But he didn't console her but trying to console himself who was in a very bad state after hearing it. He murmured again and again to himself. She became so scared of seeing him like that. She was surprised on the other hand looking at his trembling.

"When the reports are arriving?" - He asked. Almost every word repeated twice due to anxiety.

"Today noon." - Anika replied looking at him shockingly. He almost zoned out for the next few minutes when there were still thirty minutes.