Happiest day

"That's why you asked me to install your app." - She exclaimed having him next to her in the same cafe where anika went a while before. Su-ha offered shivaay a cup of hot chocolate as he was shivering in cold. He was continuously rubbing his palms together.

"Feeling cold?" - She asked when he couldn't able to take her words as it was too cold. He checked the temperature it was -1 degree celsius. He nodded shiveringly. His nose, His cheeks became pink in color. She was confused about whether to say feel pity or kiss him in his cheeks. But she invaded her hands inside his jacket and Side hugged him.

"Hey!" - He exclaimed when he felt her hands on his waist which was continuously squeezing him.

"Block your way, I am just comforting you! Nothing else." - She said with a smile and squeezed his waist hard, He jerked in an instant. And cleared his throat and continued drinking his hot chocolate. He didn't feel cold anymore. There were many people in the cafe as it was peak time. Nobody knew what was anika doing, he hell tried to be normal and composed but Anika didn't let him do it. He was taking every gulp of hot chocolate with much uncontrollable and sweet torture.

"This much changes in two years, I never expect this." - She whispered while running her fingers in his bare built stomach. The drink in his throat refused to go down due to her behaviour.

"Can you please." - He stopped and jerked due to sudden hard squeeze. This time he was loud. She took off her palm from his jacket when everyone started to notice the foreign couple sitting in the corner of the table. They continued staring at them, Some of them even chuckled seeing them. Anika moved towards the corner of the seat and ordered herself a chocolate eclair to her.

"It's all because of you." - Shivaay whispered when a group of high-school girls chuckled looking at them from their table which initiated the craziness in her mind. When he was about to stand up from the table to leave, She pulled him down and placed her lips above his grabbing his head closer to her. He was stunned and stuck. The chuckle from the people around them stopped for a while. But he grabbed her hands and rushed away from the cafe outside.

"Anika." - He called her name in a stern tone.

"What? Nobody knows us here. Come on." - She called him holding his palms.

"But it's embarrassing." - He said and goes to her control willingly.

Every place has it's own beauty. They roamed, Talked, and laughed like a friend who meets after a long time. He noticed the new kind of delight in her face which won't be visible in the video calls. She was too happy to see him there. They roamed around Namsan tower, A famous tourist spot in Seoul where they got a chance to meet Anika's team.

"Hi," - Anika's colleague, Alley Thompson, A white American face changed when he witnessed anika palms inside his Leather Jacket pocket. Shivaay noticed and pulled out his palms which were intertwined with her palms inside the pocket. Anika didn't care much but introduced everyone. Shivaay even knew their zodiac sign but acted like meeting him for the first time. But he couldn't able to control his laughter to see Alley's reaction.

"I am her." - Shivaay turned towards anika.