Another sparrow.

Anika evolves along with the time, But none was that shared with shivaay. On the other hand, Shivaay didn't leave any moment to tease her. But it was only between them. Not even David, his roommate included in their conversation.  They both were available when they needed the other. More than the partners, they became one's close friend who can share anything with the other without any hesitation.

"Okay. Why are you being so rude to your parents?" - Anika asked when shivaay ignored his parents wedding anniversary for purpose. 

"It's because I know about them." - He answered. Because he knew how will they behave when something serious happens to him in the future. They hell cares about their reputation than him. They were even ready to abound him from the family if they had to. But sadly, He can't say anything to anika. 

"Shivaay, They are your parents. Imagine how will you feel if your son behaves with you like this in the future." - She argued. He badly wanted to say everything. But he stayed silent. 

"Okay, What you want me to do?" - He asked her. 

"Go to the party, Be with them." - Anika asked him in a requesting tone. 

"Okay, Doing it only for you, No-one else." - He said. She stayed silent but also confused on the other hand. She guessed he's hiding something from him but she didn't ask. 

"How's dad and Bhavya?" - He asked. 

"They are fine. And you, Go and get ready." - She said and rested the call.

Shivaay went to his home after the whole 3 years. Shivaay hesitated to go to his house even in the holidays. His mom requested him multiple times but he hardly listens to her. His brothers Om arrives at his room once or twice a week and stay with him. Shivaay enjoyed his company as Om did. When pinky saw him in the doorstep, She walked towards him and engulfed him to a hug. 

"Oh my god, Shivaay. How are you?" - She asked him. He broke the hug.

"Fine, Mom. You?" - He asked her. She nodded and took him inside. His father was sitting in the dinning. He stood up and walked towards shivaay as soon as he saw him in his house after three long years. 

"Finally, Back home. I missed you, Beta." - Shakthi exclaimed and engulfed him to a hug. 

"I came on leave. Only three days." - He said and made his way towards his room. Om who saw the entire scene from the kitchen, Accompanied him.

"You said, You are not interested in attending the parties." - Om asked. 

"I wouldn't have come here if anika didn't insist on me." - Shivaay bothered to answer but he didn't have his mind over anything. Nothing makes him happy and the time difference again irritated him and stopped him from sharing anything to anika. Over then, David messaged him. 

"Bro, I got your reports." 

"Everything normal, Right?" - Shivaay messaged back. 

"Yup, Everything is normal. Why the hell you're taking tests every two months?" - David asked him. He heaved out a breath in relaxation. 

"Cautious, Bro." - He said and kept his phone aside. 

Finally, The time came. The party started, Shivaay on his grey blazers and Om was in his blue sparking blazers. As good sons, They accompanied their parents and stayed with them till they cut the cake. Shakthi was proud of shivaay as he gets into one of the best engineering colleges with scholarships. And he almost shared the news with everyone who attended the party. Shivaay was happy in the corner of his heart to see him happy because of him. For the first time, He experienced that.