The distance.

After 2 years.

2012, Always been a terrific year to everyone. Despite being a leap year, It also carried many fears. Oh my god! The world is going to end. Mayon already knew it, That's why they stopped the calendar at the date of 21st December 2012. Even everyone said there are no possibilities but we never failed to loose the patience when the last month of 2012 Approached.

During this leap, Everything leaps in everyone's life. Anika promoted as Video producer within 6 months. Successfully traveling he 20th country. And shivaay created his own home in India. He started a start-up with David who settled with him leaving the US of A. He didn't ask for financial help from his family but seeing his enthusiasm, His dadi decided to help. When he denied, She asked him to take it as a loan. He agreed to her.

From that moment, He started to fly with the help of a blessing to predict the future. He knew to invest in which thing. He started a food-delivery app Aneat, First only for Delhi. After a year it expanded to metropolitan cities. They have a total of 40 billion daily customers for his app. Everyone wondered, How a 22-year-old could take a wise decision like that. But the only shivaay knew, He's a well developed 32 years old man who experienced almost everything in this world who crossed everyone and technically initiated the digital evolution.

As per his word, He returned the money to his dadi along with the interest but she denied taking it back. Instead, She bought a luxurious apartment in the center of the city and gifted it to him. When she gave it as a gift, He couldn't deny. Everything was working great, But he still feels incomplete because of anika's absence. Last time He saw her in person when she departed to India from Los Angels. And he tired of seeing her in the small rectangle screen. But he never complained to her about that.

"Shivaay, You can't measure how much I am happy for you. You mean the best start-up of the year to Aneat. Oh my god, It's the best day of my life." - She exclaimed in happiness. And he could read her face, That she's missing him as much he does. He kept the phone in the counter slab of his kitchen while cooking his dinner.

"By the way, What are you doing?" - Anika asked him. Shivaay took the phone and faced it to the Chicken Tikka gravy which was boiling in the pan.

"Chicken Tikka Masala." - He said while facing the camera to the pan.

"Move the phone away, And stop tempting. Forgot I am in Seoul and You're in India. How could you do this to your girlfriend?"- Anika asked him. He laughed hysterically.

"And how's your food and travel show going?" - He asked her in-return.

"Like it always does. Smooth." - She sounded low when she said that.

"Now, What happened to my love?" - He asked her.

"huh. I am feeling like trapped. It has been almost two years since I came to India. It's thrilling but I am missing everyone. You, Pappa, Bhavya, Rudy, Everyone." - She spelled out. She almost repeated it for the fourth time. Even he was desperate to see her. But he knew his new show was on the process even she says missing him, She won't run away from responsibility.

"Baby! Relax. After finishing that show, Even you wish, I won't let you stay there. I will snatch you back to Delhi. I swear." - He said over then the dish which was in his spoon fell on his white shirt.

"Oh shit." - He exclaimed and took off his shirt in an instant and moved towards the sink to clean the mess in his shirt. Had to turn when he heard Anika's heaving out sound from his phone. Closing his tap, He moved towards his phone shirtless.

"Madam, What happened?" - He asked her. But her eyes fixed on his newly built abs. She cupped his cheek and check him out with a worried face.

"At least be happy while checking out." - He chuckled at her.