Hokkaido

Mina's POV

"Kaa-san, look!! Too-san is on TV!!" Shion pointed to the TV's screen. I giggled softly to her reaction watching Ren on knowing bros for the first time. Ren was asked about his recent break, what he was doing. He mentioned that he recently open a cafe and the hosts were surprised to hear the news. "I actually have opened a cafe in itaewon." I heard him mentioning the cafe we opened together. Then, Janghoon asked about the reason why he decided to open the cafe. "My wife, Mina, at first we wanted to open a Japanese diner here but then she suggested to open a cake and pastry shop instead. So it's actually a cake cafe situation." Ren answered. Looking to the TV's screen, I saw Ho-dong and Janghoon nodding to Ren's answer. "Wah... we also read that the cakes are really delicious too." Kyunghoon added and they all nodded except Ren. But then the conversation topic was changed to Ren's acting on Lookism the second season. "How's your shooting for the second season of Lookism, Ren-ssi. Because I've watched it and it looks like the stunts are getting pretty hard for current season."

"It was definitely something however i think i managed to pull all of the stunts in the drama." Ren answered, Youngchul's question. Soogeun then commented on one of the scenes where Ren was smashed to the ground when he failed to deliver his roundhouse kick in the scene of the first season. "Ren-ssi. Wasn't that scene painful to shoot. Because i know just from looking at it. It would hurt so much for the actors to do that."

"Aaa.. kuresseo. That scene looks very painful to enact." Janghoon agreed adding more to Soogeun's statement. "Ne, actually when shooting that scene i have to enact that two times because there's some trouble with the camera angles and after doing that the second time. I dislocated my shoulder." Ren explained it with little laughs but the the hosts faces turned very serious. "Aigo... that must be very painful to experience." Janghoon's face crunched.

I brought myself up to stand and walked my way to the kitchen towards where Ren was sitting as i asked lilly for the time. It's 7 PM. I thought after hearing lilly said the time. "Shion-chan... have you studied for your english test on Monday." I shouted reminding Shion for her english test two days ahead. "Unn... kaa-san, i already have." Shion shouted in reply as i set to sit beside Ren reading his paper of offers on his next dramas. "Ja-gi." I heard him addressing me as his gaze slowly moved into my eyes. "What do you think about this film?" He showed me the papers as i read what's written on it. "A zombie apocalypse movie?" He nodded to my asking as my voice pitched a little. "And... you're going to act as a soldier who barely survived." I narrowed my eyes to scrutinise the details about the story. "A story about soldiers who are trying their best to survive in the midst of zombie apocalypse." He nodded to my reading and i looked at him with the looks that says 'why not'. "I think this one would definitely be a hit globally if you starred the film." He started pursing his lips thinking about it and eventually sounding a hum.

"Should i try this?" He asked and i nodded immediately. "Wakatta... then how about this one?" He showed me another paper and "this time it's a drama series." I titled me head to align my gaze with the paper and "it's an action comedy. I wanted to try acting on a comedy series every now and then." He added as my eyes were narrowing to scrutinise the details about the story. "A story where vigilante pretending to be a police detective and he was put on charge to find information about the vigilante." My voice pitched at the end and turned to look at his face. "The story is amusing, i think." I explained while laughing lightly to the thought of how the drama would end up. "Yeah, i think this one would be funny too." He agreed and then he grabbed his cup of tea and bringing it to his mouth.

"So i guess I'll accept these two and put aside other offers on hold first." He chuckled softly while putting the papers aside. "I've planned the trip back to Hokkaido on October 21st so we can celebrate Shion's birthday on 22nd there." He reached out his hands cupping my mine. "Hai, shiragano." I smiled at him and he smiled too. "Is 2 weeks enough?" He asked with no confidence in his vacation plans. "It's more than enough ja-gi. Daijoubu." I reassured him and he curved a smile of relief.