19: Invited💌

Asa

"I want to stay in bed with you, all day." Kam whispered softly into my hair, stroking gently.

He had been so gentle and sweet after I had royally embarrassed myself in front of him, cleaning me up and holding me close. He had been so loving and caring, leading me back to his bed, so we could cuddle, basking in each other's warmth and just talk about mundane things.

He wouldn't stop stroking my hair, kissing my forehead, staring into my eyes with that adorable, concerned look in his eyes. That beautiful smile that was uniquely his, never left his lips and I was grateful to have this big ball of sunshine fall in love with someone as fucked up as me.

I burrowed into his chest, liking the feel of his arms around me. "We can't. The others will know what's up."

"Let them know," He said stubbornly.

"Kam!" I extracted myself from him. "Let's go downstairs. I'm hungry."

"I'm hungry, too."

And I squeaked, hiding my face when I saw the hungry look in his eyes. He was looking at me that way. That way that made me want to crawl back into bed with him...

And do stuff.

"But they don't have what I want on the menu, downstairs." He took his lower lip between his teeth, a sexy grin on his face as he crept closer towards where I sat at the edge of the bed. I noticed how red and swollen his lips were. Lips I had kissed and sucked and nibbled on.

Oh God.

"In fact. What I want is right here with me."

I gulped, jumping away from the bed and smoothing my skirt. "Kam! Stop misbehaving."

"Will you give me a kiss for being naughty?" He pouted his lips at me.

"No."

"Two kisses?"

"I'll leave you here, Kam."

"And I'll pull you back."

"Kam!"

"Fine. Fine. Geez! I'm coming, woman."

I chucked a pillow at him now, which he caught expertly. Guffawing all the way as he shrugged on a shirt, coming to stand in front of me.

He placed his hands around my waist, pulling me to him. His honey coloured eyes, suddenly serious.

"How are you, Asa? Are you okay with everything?"

I frowned at the worried expression on his face. "What do mean? Of course I'm okay, Kam."

Pulling down the sleeve of my shirt, he touched the skin on my shoulder where he had bitten too hard. "I think I was too rough last night." A slight scowl, marring his forehead. "I just can't control myself with you."

"It's okay, Kam." I took his beautiful face in my hands, reassuringly, thumbs, stroking his cheekbones. "I'm okay."

"It's just that-" he ran his hand through his hair. "I wasn't thinking. Was it because of what happened between us that triggered the nightmare? Your stepbrother."