28: Temptation💦

Beautiful cover by I_am_Jazzy. Go follow her and check out her book "shattered heartstrings" cos her vibez is jst amazing.

🅼︎🅰︎🆃︎🆄︎🆁︎🅴︎ 🆂︎🅲︎🅴︎🅽︎🅴︎ 🅰︎🅷︎🅴︎🅰︎🅳︎, 🅰︎🅽︎🅶︎🅴︎🅻︎🆂︎!!! 🅱︎🆁︎🅰︎🅲︎🅴︎ 🆄︎🆁︎🆂︎🅴︎🅻︎🆅︎🅴︎🆂︎♥︎♥︎

Kam

It was past midnight when I stumbled into Asa's room, still riding on waves of anger and fury, but the moment I saw her, asleep in her bed, safe and sound, all the anger left my system.

Our father, who art in heaven. Hallowed be thy name.

She had the most beautiful, peaceful expression on her face.

My girl was safe.

Carefully, I climbed into her bed, kicking off my shoes. I didn't know how she'd react with me waking up next to her, tomorrow morning, but I just had to hold her close, to make sure she was safe and alright.

Stretching beside her, I gazed into her sleeping, peaceful face, awed by her beauty.

This must be what an angel looks like.

My fingertips traced her cheek, her lips, struck by her calm, unassuming beauty, when suddenly, her eyes flew open.

Plane crashes and thunderstorms.

No, she was no angel. She was a queen. She was a goddess. A sorceress and a witch, wrapped in one human body.

Mine.

"Kam." She breathed, relieved. "You're back!"

Her slim hands wrapped around my waist, pulling me to her and she plastered her face to my chest, inhaling my scent.

"You're really here!"

I chuckled, hugging her back. We stayed like that for a while, content with cuddling each other and basking in our safety.

Suddenly, she sat up, groaning. "Geez, I can't believe I slept in this cursed dress." Kicking off the covers, she sat at the edge of the bed. "Go away, Kam. I need to change."

I grinned, sitting up with her. "What's the point? I've seen all of you, already."

She blushed as red as her melanin would allow. "It was different that time." She replied through gritted teeth.

I stared at her flawless back that held a pale glow in the moonlight.

Against my will, I reached out, tracing invisible paths on her skin.

She made a soft sound. In between a moan and a whimper.

"I want to help you take it off." I whispered to her, my voice coming off deeper, huskier.

This time, she agreed, holding up her hair.

I shifted towards her until she was encased between my legs.