25: Balls🎱

lmfaoooo!! Who's keeping up with Bbnaija???

I'm not, but i got the gist!! Erica, Kidd and Laycon lowkey reminds me of Asa, Kam and Amir with the whole love triangle thing and I'm on the floor, rolling!!🤣🤣.

Hope u like the chap.✨

Asa

"I told you Kam would rip out a nigga's balls for ya. And you thought I was joking." Kosi clucked her tongue thoughtfully at me.

I choked on the water I was drinking, exploding into a coughing fit. "What the hell, Kosi?"

"What? What did I say wrong?"

"Um... Besides that derogatory term? Gee! Let me think!" I said, sarcastically.

"I didn't say nothing wrong. Here, drink up!" She shoved another bottle of water in my face.

Just when I was about to protest, she snapped. "And Amir, get your smoochy arms off of my bestie. She can stand on her own damn feet."

Amir gingerly retracted his arms from around my waist, his movements slow and cautious, like he thought I'd fall again.

"See? She's a strong and independent black chic!"

"Kosi, can you shut up? You're giving me a headache." I groaned, pressing a hand to my throbbing head.

"Oh, you gon' get more than a headache when we reach home, you hear? Damn, Asa! What did that douchebag say to get good ol' sweet, loving Kam mad as hulk?"

I shivered, remembering how Kam just beat up Teriq. "I don't want to talk about it, Kay." I groaned.

Kosi sighed, understanding. "Fine. Okay."

"We need to find Lola and get out of here."

I wasn't comfortable staying here with the possibility of running into Teriq again. I should have just taken up Kam's offer and stayed at home with him.

He was my favourite thing.

"Bummer." Kosi protested. "I was actually enjoying the party. But there's an animal on the loose, so I guess we really need to book it."

I suddenly felt sad. I just had to ruin this party for everyone, didn't I?

"Hey, Asa!" Somebody suddenly greeted, walking into the kitchen, where it was only me, Kosi and Amir.

We all looked up.

It was Devon.

"Wanted to apologize personally. My cousin is kind of a asshole."

"Kind of?" I raised an eyebrow at him.

"Okay, a big one." He conceded and we all started laughing.

"Hey, Queen, can we talk for a sec?" His voice dropped to a whisper and he concentrated solely on Kosi.

I saw Kosi hesitate. "Um, I dunno, Devon. I mean, we're supposed to be heading out in a moment."