Important Shit✨

***PLEASE READ THIS TILL THE END!! This concerns u as much as it concerns me***

On a very pressing side note...

News came in yesterday that the university is abt to be reopened.

Jeezus xt, gag meee!! The torture olympics and suicidal stress is abt to start (i'm serious abt the suicidal thingie. I can't count how many students that committed suicide in my university lst yr cos of the inhumane stress)... but I digress.

My wattpad life is almost at its end and if u pay close attention, u'll realize that thruout yesterday, i've been scrambling to get all the books in my library finished. In the end, I can't please everyone and if I didn't get to your book in time, just know dat i tried my hardest.

Depending on how tough things get, I may hv to delete the wattpad app. Stop writing. Stop reading. Stop all interaction. Allat. I'm trying to reach out to my supporters one on one, in order to thank them in a way, thru messages or follow backs on my backup acct.

The good news is, I've written up to forty chapters before I even uploaded the first, so updates should still be coming in.

The third book hasn't been started yet. But when the time comes, I'll be posting important update announcements thru my Ig and Twitter platform.

That's where I'll be posting news and information abt sequels, spin-offs, oneshots and the rest. When this book is finished, I'll also be posting the Aesthetics for the third book on my ig story. I'm so excited to share it with you all!!!♥️♥️  *Flexes fingers and grins like a weirdo*

(I've started a few spin offs and oneshots and they're sitting in my drafts, I'll make an announcement via ig and twitter when i release them. I'm sure u'll like the oneshot, cos it's written in a certain Fulani prince's pov that I can assure u that u'd find really REALLY interesting... More news abt that will be conveyed in later chapters. For now, at least u've got something to look forward to.... at least, until I can start the next book and publish.)

I am so sorry for any inconveniences but this has to be done cos wattpad can be so addictive to me, u can't even imagine. I may be tempted to see how my book is doing or chat with friends or take rd requests or reply supporters.

Consider this a heads up, in case u stop seeing my votes, comments or replies in dms or in this story, cos there's nothing i love more than interacting with u all. I'll try my hardest to reach out to each and every one of you and thank u on a personal level.

Una understand, ba?