33: After Parte🎉🎊

Media: Suh different by Patoranking. That song issa mahd jam!!

Oh!! And check out my interview with I_am_Jazzy and Timilehin06 on their book: "The Platform." It's on Jazzy's profile!! U'll get to see my face!! (If u hvent already. Looolll). Dnt laff too much, abeg.♥️♥️

Kam

"The fuck are you saying? We can't boast that we've been to offshore if we don't experience the nightlife!" Was what Jordan said after Asa told everyone that she didn't feel like partying all night.

"Look look look." He continued. "I don't care whose birthday it is, but I'm calling the shots tonight. Now, go get dressed, bitches. The party bus leaves at eight."

And that's the reason we found ourselves in After Parte, a hip and popping underage nightclub, located in Chelsea city, the capital of Offshore.

This time around, we had decided that the girls would ride with us and so, we crammed into Jordan's large benz, with Jordan manning the wheels, while we all begrudgingly sang along to Wobble Up, by Chris Brown that was blaring so loudly from the speakers, I expected we'd get pulled over by the police before we finally reach our destination.

"I can't believe there are underage nightclubs in the country." Asa breathed, adjusting her tiny skirt when we alighted from Jordan's truck.

"I can't believe you let Jordan do this." I grinned at her, my hands, wrapping around her waist, pulling her to me.

She shrugged, leaning into me, soft body plastered against mine as she smiled into my eyes. "I was curious too."

"Curiosity killed the cat."

"I'm not a cat. I'm a witch."

She was grinning at me and I was grinning at her and suddenly, a nostalgic feeling washed over me and I started recalling everything.

How we met. How we began. How things used to be when we were just getting to know each other. My first confession. Our first kiss... Our first time.

She wasn't smiling anymore and she looked like she was reading my thoughts, choking on nostalgia too.

"Babes!" Kosi suddenly appeared, snapping us out of the moment we were sharing.

"Before you say anything, I'm having her for the night." I said quickly, interrupting her.

Kosi scowled at me.

"I called first dibs!" I grinned, triumphantly.

"Enjoy this win while it lasts." She scoffed, taking Lola's hand and walking away with her.

Asa rolled her eyes, nonetheless, fighting back a smile.

We were the last to step foot into the club and we immediately got guided to the VIP section by the bouncers. Courtesy of Amir.

As much as I hated to admit it, the club was lit. Exquisite. Unlike other clubs I've managed to sneak into before I hit eighteen. There was a class and elegance to it that I wasn't expecting. The music wasn't too harsh and raunchy and the entire place smelt less of alcohol, weed and body odour and more of cold cash, expensive champagne and extravaganza.

Holy Shit! Amir must have paid close to a mill to land a VIP here.

We were on our way to the VIP section when something very weird happened.