32: Ice Witch and Red Queen🔮👑

In a special way, this chapter is dedicated to each and every one of lovetori_xo's readers who checked my book out at her request.

Also dedicated to readers who started reading and voting because their favourite authors gave me a shoutout.

Thank you. I love you ♥♕
*

Kam

Asa Dooshima and Giwa Falade

The tale of the Ice Witch and Red Queen was as old as time.

....

Ha! Just kidding.

The whole controversy started just last year, during the Dynamis Trip.

The Dynamis Trip is an annual Inter-school educational programme, where students from different schools in the country go on a grand tour around Africa for purely educational purposes.

Well, last year, the entire tour had been a little different. A bit more interesting. The organizers decided to organize a competition for the students as part of our extra-curricular activities while we were on the tour and it would have been fun if the heads of the different schools hadn't turned competitive and made the whole thing more serious than it should have been.

Cristan Prep has always been our rivals when it came to competitions of any kind but they had been disqualified early from the programme last year due to bad behaviour from some of their students.

That's where Castron Highschool came in.

Castron Highschool was well known in the country but we'd never had a reason to be worried about them... Until last year.

And it was all because of one person. Giwa Falade.

No, I'm serious. Rumour has it that Giwa ordered her schoolmates who were contestants to not even bother coming back to the school if they didn't win against their contenders.

I had overheard her 'prep-talking' her schoolmates.

"Castron is a school for winners." She had proclaimed, her voice, loud and clear, without the need for a microphone. "We are not weak winners. Second place is not an option. Do NOT even bother showing up for your competition if you're not sure of completely annihilating the other school. You have been warned. Failure to do so will put you in my bad book... And trust me, you do NOT want to be in my bad book."

"W... What's going t... To happen if... f... we end up in your bad book,  s... Senior Giwa?" One particular junior had asked, shaking in her shoes.

Giwa had stopped and looked at the Junior's direction for a second too long. The entire hall was quiet and everyone looked like they were holding their breaths.

"Well, honey." She had said easily,  walking to the junior and facing her directly. If the poor girl had pissed herself, I wouldn't be surprised. "I will simply make the rest of your highschool-life very VERY miserable."

If that sounded like a threat, it's because it was!

She had said all that while checking her nails and acting nonchalantly, like it was no big deal while her voice made it clear she was the kind of person that meant what she said and would make do on every promise... Every threat.