Author's note🌹

Guys, brace yourself for the third book cos I promise it's going to be lit! I'm working on it as we speak, and all I'm asking for is your support, patience and love.

The third book should answer every single question you hv, concerning the book. Olanma, Dave, Lola, Jemi's dad, 'kendoll', etc.

So, chill. I know I said it should be ready by December and I'm working hard to meet that deadline. The only way to know what's really going on with the Golden Trilogy is on Instagram cos mans is feeling so aesthetic at the the moment and I'll be giving regular update informations and sneak peeks when I'm feeling proud of how things are going.

IN A FEW DAYS, I'LL BE RELEASING THE TITLE OF THE THIRD BOOK THERE!!! FAN COVERS ARE APPRECIATED. AESTHETICS TOO AND I'LL BE POSTING ALL THAT ON MY IG PAGE IF THAT'S OKAY WITH YOU.

So tell your friends to tell their friends to check out WGCS and NGCS and fall in love with Kam, Asa, Kosi, Jemi, Amir and the rest or get their hearts broken while trying. Like I said before, the series will end on a hApPy note. That, I guarantee you.

DO NOT DELETE THIS BOOK FROM YOUR LIBRARY 🥺!! WHEN I'M DONE WITH THE EPIGRAPH AND PROLOGUE OF THE THIRD BOOK, I'LL BE POSTING IT HERE AND ON IG. That may take a while but stay tuned and stay connected with me on other social media platforms to know what's going on.

Anticipate 'Stardusts' abeggg✨. The way Amir's fandom is growing amazes me. He's practically competing with Kam at the moment. Jemi and Jordan are runner-ups. Even Osahon too, that I thought no one will like. Mad oo.🔥

Acknowledgements.

I'd like to thank my entire friends and supporters cos I'm not worth shit without you.

Every dm. Every comment. Every vote. Every shoutout. U motivated me with even the slightest bit of support and I appreciate and love you for that.

Thank you so so much!!

OTHER PROJECTS.

*Stardusts. (Oneshot) October 5th.
A collection of stories of a heartbroken teenage prince.

*STAR DUOLOGY. (When Stars Collide + A Star is Born) 2021
Jemi and kosi are two teenage stars in the second installment of the 'Collision Series'. We're about to see how big and dark a black hole can get when two stars collide.

*When lovers Collide. 2021
Pop star meets stripper in the third installment of the 'Collision Series'.

He may be a prince, but he's no Prince charming. She's a poor stripper and certainly no one's Cinderella. But when these two collide, a prince and a pauper... It's lust at first sight.

(If you can't tell already, this is for mature audiences. I dnt want to see any kiddies in Amir's lovestory.)😾

I

literally just copied and pasted the minimized summary of these books in my drafts, just so ypu know what to expect.

Have a beautiful beautiful October ahead, guys. I love you. Thank you🥺❤️