06: Party🎀🍷🥂

**Double updates!! Pls, bear in mind that since Sunday, which was when i officially started NGCS, I've been releasing two chapters, not one. I noticed, some of you skipped the last chapter, "05: Queen👑" and i want to clear this up. I made this announcement cos i don't want anyone skipping a chapter, mistakenly. The chapters are numbered, so read them in that order so that you don't miss any vital info. Thanks!😘**

Kam

"I can't believe we're actually doing this." Amir groaned beside me as we stopped in front of Haliya's mansion, later that evening.

"Asa is going to be here." I told him.

He rolled his eyes. "I guess that's enough reason for you to be here but why did you have to drag me along?"

"Cause we're friends and friends don't allow each other go through shit alone."

He pretended to gag as he slipped out of the car.

I laughed as I fell in step with him. "Chill. The others will be pulling up in a minute."

"Whatever, asshole. You owe me big time for all the shit you put me through."

Haliya throws the best, most elegant parties, with rich food and classy wine. You had to be on your best behaviour or you'd get kicked out by bouncers.

There was cool music, playing inside the massive house and not too many people had arrived.

We were sitting at a bar in one of the rooms, waiting for the others. And girls kept making passes on Amir and I, asking if we wanted a drink or wanted to dance. I refused them because i really didn't want to fuck shit up with Asa for the second time... What i didn't understand was why Amir refused them to. He had no reason to and all he was doing here was staring boredly at his phone, instead of trying to have fun.

But it was when a girl with long pink braids, all the way to her ankles, walked up to Amir and asked if he wanted to dance, that I lost my shit.

Amir's face remained stoic as he shook his head, no, at the girl, turning to the bar tender to order a drink. The girl stalked off, disappointed.

I frowned at him. "Stop being such a douchebag, douchebag."

"Huh?" He feigned ignorance, grabbing his drink and sipping slowly, a calm, questioning look in his eyes.

"Don't 'huh' me! And stop being an ice statue. That girl was interested."

"I wasn't." He deadpanned.

I massaged my forehead. "Just losen up and have fun. I have no idea what girls see in your pathetic ass anyway."

He laughed. "Jealous?"

I tossed him an 'are you serious?' look.

He rolled his eyes but the grin remained. "Pot kettle, much? I see you doing the same thing."

"Duh. Unlike you, I've got Asa."

His grin disappeared and he focused back on his drink pensively. "After everything you said to her, you'd need a miracle if you ever want her to trust you again."

"What?" My heart thudded painfully.

He was still concentrating on his drink, calmly.

"What I'm saying is, shit you don't want her to do to you, don't do it to her. Fuck you doing entertaining another girl's nudes? That's fucked up, bro."

I grimaced at his words, my heart, slamming within me, guilt crippling my spirits.

I looked away, clenching my fists at the truth in his words.