21: Kill me💘

Kam

"Lolade Celeste Toluwani Coker!" Dave yelled from downstairs. "Get your fine ass downstairs, we're leaving you behind!"

"Go to hell, Davian Onyekachi Orji! This fine ass is taking her sweet time!" Lola's voice came moments later, and then, she appeared, stomping down the stairs, looking like a Nigerian Ariana Grande.

Her outfit was a short black sweater dress, the left sleeve, hanging off her shoulder, fashionably. Her hair was in a tight ponytail that made her babyface look sharper, pointier. She wore grey leather boots that reached her knees and soft make up that glossed up her dark complexion. Her long weave flipped behind her waist as she walked down the stairs, clutching a black purse.

"Besides, I have Osahon to keep me company

"Besides, I have Osahon to keep me company. Who needs your scrawny ass?"

"I'm not scrawny."

"Always in denial, Dave." She laughed. "Always."

"How 'bout the others?" Jemi asked, concerned, looking like a father, worried sick over his daughters.

"Oh, they'll be down in a sec. Kosi had to strap Asa to a chair to do her make-up."

"What?" I turned to her.

"Kiddin', kiddin'!" She smirked, leaving my side to walk into Osahon's open arms who held her and kissed her cheek softly.

I looked up just as Kosi walked out of the hallway with Asa.

And I swear, I died and went to heaven, because I was looking at the most angelic creature I've ever seen.

Asa had this beauty about her, that cut through ice and hurt the eyes. And right now, looking at her was just... Damn!

Holy Shit!

Her faux locs, pulled half up in a ponytail and half down, so it swayed down her ass, exposing more of her sharp, striking beauty. Her beautiful oval face, looked like it had been polished to perfection, so that her already glowing brown skin, glowed even more. And her dress...

Sweet Jesus! That dress... Was sin itself.

The gold dress looked like it had been tattooed unto her skin, leaving little to the imagination. And when she turned to tell Kosi something, I saw that it was entirely backless. It had halter straps, tied losely around her neck, giving me a nice peek of the side of her boobs. The dress continued, inches above her round ass and stopping just below it, hugging all of her to perfection, and it was taking everything in me, not to walk over to her and suggest we ditch this party... Again.