9 - the pogue

hello i would like to request everyone to start saying bags shut instead of periodt, thank you.

general pov:

jj is woken up by the sound of a blender in the kitchen, just outside his room. he groans and gets up, heading out the door. 'what the hell' he groan at sarah and john b, 'its sunday morning'

sarah shrugs 'and? i want a smoothie' she replies.

he grunts, 'can't put up with this shit' he says, walking towards the fridge.

'don't touch the beer! its for today.' she says, knowing he'd try get one when he see's them.

he groans, ' i need my own place' he says, grabbing a bottle of water instead.

sarah sighs at him and john b laughs at the pair arguing. jj throws himself down on the sofa and sighs, drinking his water, 'what time do we need to leave today?' he asks out loud.

'uuuuuh 11' john b answers.

jj checks the clock and see's that its 10:20, 'ugh' he grunts, going to shower.

when they get to the docks jj notices kiara and pope are already there, he smiles when he see's yacht anchored by them- "the pogue" is scrawled on the side. 'dang the pogue got an upgrade' he chuckles.

'one of our best purchases' john b commented.

'uh- one if MY best purchases' pope corrects him.

'whatever' he mumbles jumping over the side of the yacht then helping the girls on, 'miss maybank' he grins, holding his hand out to jj.

jj scoffs and pushes john b back lightly, 'idiot' he says, jumping over, pope follows after.

pope heads to go drive while everyone else settle themselves in. 'come on man, i'll give you the tour' john b said to jj.

so jj follows him. it impresses him how much can be squeezed downstairs on a middleish size yacht that doesn't seem to fit much, but there is multiple bunks, a storage room and fully functioning kitchen powered by generators.

when they arrive at the marsh pope pulls to a stop, 'we parking here?' jj questions.

'never anyone out here anymore' john b answers.

'don't worry we spend time; day and night, all the time' kiara reassures him.

jj finds himself distracted by kiara joining sarah in stripping into bikinis to tan so he nearly doesn't see the beer being thrown at him but he catches it last second, 'ooh lucky catch man' pope chuckles.

jj is caught off guard when a now shirtless john b comes seemingly out of nowhere, 'eyes up maybank' he teases, having noticed him before.

jj pulls his shirt over his head too, 'shut it' he says, chucking his shirt to the side, 'so we going swimming or no' he says, placing the beer down.