11 - i know you

general pov:

general pov:

when kiara gets home it's dark, she didn't set off back to obx for a hour since she had to gather herself. so its 8 when she returns home - even though its pitch black she can see three familiar cars in her driveway, sarah's, pope's and jj's, no doubt john b came with sarah.

when she gets up to her door her suspicions are confirmed when she see's them through the glass, why the hell are they here?

she pushes the door open and is greeted by her four best friends' concerned faces, 'how did you guys get in?' she frowns.

'spare key' jj replies, dammit i meant to move that, kie thought.

kiara looks at sarah and see's her crossed arms, 'kie what she fuck we've been calling you for like 4 hours' she complains.

'what?' kiara frowns, looking at her phone and seeing loads and loads of missed calls, 'wait you told my mom and dad?', her heart skips a few beats when she see's calls from them too.

'eventually, just to see if they'd heard from you' pope sighs.

kiara grunts, 'that's great- exactly what i need' she says, trying to head upstairs but sarah's voice stops her.

'what happened kie? you always answer your phone.'

kiara turns, 'i don't get why its such a big deal to you sarah'

sarah guffaws, 'i thought you'd been ran off the road or something- that's why it's such a big deal!' sarah exclaims, kiara opens her mouth to speak but sarah carries on, 'and please don't say you're fine because i can see you're not'

kiara lets out a big sigh, should she tell them? she doesn't really wanna see what will happen when they find out about lucas.

so she carries on walking up the stairs- but something stops her once just steps foot on the landing, and she leans over the bannister and tells them, 'i saw lucas'.

the others hear her door slam and lock as their mouths fall open in shock and anger, 'shit' jj's voice echos with the slam.

they all take turns trying to get kie to come out of her room and talk, but she won't budge so they all decide to stay over.

around 1AM kiara finds herself still thinking about lucas, she can't sleep but that's becoming am every night thing for her now. she hasn't eaten anything basically all day, her stomach is loud and unsettled because she's so hungry- so she heads downstairs to get something.

she know's that they all stayed over, but she didn't realise anyone was staying downstairs so she jumps out of her skin when she see's jj on the sofa. she covers her mouth as she yelps as she doesn't wanna wake him if she's asleep, so she tip toes past him and to the kitchen.