21 - today was not a good day.

achhhh my babies

achhhh my babies

general pov:

monday morning kiara wakes up in jj's arms, after her protests of sleeping on the same sofa in front of their friends last night, she gave in as pope began to snore over their movie and john b pulls a softly sleeping sarah into his arms.

when she gets out of the shower and walks out of her ensuite, waiting for her is an outfit and a note on her bed. "wear this. it's cute."  it reads, its not signed off but she knows its from jj. she smiles at his choice, a simple black jumpsuit with a white silk tie at the waist. he's right it is cute.

she throws it on, straightening her hair and applying minimal make-up to hide her current break out on her face. when she heads down she can smell eggs, bacon, and other breakfast foods. in the kitchen jj is cooking.

'woah someone's feeling special today' she chuckles, walking in.

he smiles at her, checking out the jumpsuit. 'i thought i'd show you some more of my many, many skills' he jests, 'my personal favourite is knowing exactly which outfits you'd look the hottest in'

kiara shakes her head and chuckles again. 'of course'

'how you feeling today?' jj asks her.

'you know i'm feeling pretty good' she smiles, 'what about you? mr domestic'

he grins, turning the eggs off as they're done. he moves to kiara, placing his hands on her waist, 'you know what? i'm feeling good too'

she bubbles at this, 'really? that's great' she says.

he nods, 'i am a little nervous because i haven't heard anything from the cops yet... i thought they'd be in contact with me by now' he confesses, 'but still feeling good.'

she bites her lip, 'isn't that good? they haven't got anything on you.'

jj sighs, 'maybe. maybe it is good. or they're plotting something.'

kiara shakes her head, not in disagreement just in disappointment. she knows jj didn't kill his dad, jj knows- but the cops don't, they just think he did- but something tells kiara that they won't stop until they can say he did it.

jj dishes up the food and places the two plates down for him and kie, just as they sit down pope enters the room- rubbing his eyes and yawning. 'morning' kiara greets him, taking a bite of her toast.

pope stops in his tracks, 'did you guys make breakfast just for yourselves?' he grunts.

jj and kiara look at eachother and smile humorously, 'you were still snoring like a whale- and besides there wasn't enough for everyone' jj shrugs, grinning at a grumpy pope.

pope sighs, 'is there anything i can eat?' he asks, leaning his elbows on the opposite of the island where jj and kiara are sat.

kiara thinks for a second, 'probably not. i really need to do some shopping' she answers and pope groans.