three

10 years have passed and lee jihoon is now a cafe owner. and all of the people know him as woozi. he's a part time producer at Pledis Entertainment and in Big Hit Entertainment. Suga finally told people about his younger brother and now, he was exposed. he produced a lot of songs for big artists now and he was famous. he's already 24 years old and he happened to realize that he was gay. it was when he was 19 years old but no one knows that until now. because he was scared that his friends might get uncomfortable because of him. hoshi too, is a little bit homophobic. he doesn't like gays for some reason and jihoon tried to understand him since every one of us hates, with reason of course. maybe he had a past or something. of course he was hurt back then but.... he slowly forgot about it too.

-

it was hoshi's 19th birthday when jihoon took him to a five star restaurant since hoshi wants to try some expensive steak for his birthday. while eating, jihoon saw a couple. eating together, laughing together and kissing. he found it cute since he knows that he's gay. he wants a relationship like that too when the time comes.

"hoshi, let me ask you something" woozi said and the boy who was busy eating, looked at him. "what do you think about gay? i mean gay couples"

"gay? well, i really hate them. i have tried to understand how they love people with the same sex but i just can't. i can't understand how they even do that. it's disgusting" he replied and jihoon was so disappointed at him. but that's his opinion. he can't force someone to appreciate lgbtq but saying that they're disgusting is way too much.

"disgusting? it's okay to not like them, hoshi. but calling them disgusting is way too much, don't you think?" jihoon replied and hoshi was kinda taken aback.

"maybe. but that won't change my perspective on them. i don't like them and i'll keep on hating them"

with that.... jihoon was now scared to come out. hell he was even scared that his bestfriend would hate him if he knew about it. after that, jihoon made himself busy and ignored the older secretly.

-

kwon soonyoung or hoshi. he's a choreographer and dance instructor in Pledis Entertainment. it was woozi who made him apply since they are in need of choreographies at that time. he's been working at the entertainment for 4 years now. he was grateful that woozi introduced the company to him. without the guy, he'll be nowhere today. he's still homophobic though, and he doesn't really want to recall of what happened to him in the past that's why he just hated on gay people and as much as possible he doesn't want to interact with them. never in his life would he ever imagined having gay people around him. it would be a nightmare for him.