six

several weeks have passed and woozi is now at his room getting ready for the party. being a lazy person he is and do not know any of fashion, he hired multiple people to do his hair, make up and outfit. it doesn't matter anyway, what he would wear or look. because for sure, even if the party is held in their mansion, he'll be in the corner enjoying his drink not the atmosphere.

"do you want to have any specific look?" the make up artist asked while putting liquid foundation on his face.

"anything that you think will suit me. i just want this to be over, noona. you know i hate parties" he answered and it made the make up artist chuckle.

"don't worry woozi. i have something good for you" she replied and he just let the artist do her magic on him.

after the make-over is done. woozi cannot deny the fact that he looks really different. darker concept with a touch of sexiness. this is actually perfect for him. without saying, everyone in the room started to take pictures of him.

"okay be careful on posting his pictures, okay? as much as possible every details in his background would be blurred out" woozi's manager said and the small boy just laughed

"oh come on hyung. let them do what they want. it's not that we're hiding dead bodies in here" he said and everyone laughed at his joke.

-

as woozi entered the mansion, everyone was having their own world now. some famous people are invited and his older brother's friends also came. he knows for a moment that his friends would want to be late to be the center of attraction. that's what attention whores they are. okay i'm just kidding but they want to be late because it's their party. everyone should arrived first before them. as for woozi, it's his house so he should be as early as everyone.

after a while.... fabulous, stunning, expensive cars started to came in their parking lot. woozi noticed that they are all here. as a great friend he is, one of the lights were aimed at the door steps so that the boys will be noticed immediately.

at first yoon jeonghan and choi seungcheol came. they were both wearing classy yet elegant kind of outfit. both were styled differently but weirdly similar.

 both were styled differently but weirdly similar