sixteen

as jeonghan heard everything about hoshi that night, all he did was to listen. he didn't get angry, he didn't say any bad words towards him, he's just there to listen. hoshi needs comfort right after their fight. he doesn't need any lectures as of course he also heard what woozi have said and he knows that woozi was just upset and mad so it doesn't matter. what needs to be corrected is still hoshi. we can't blame him for being homophobic. they know that the guy won't hate without a reason. so jeonghan decided to gather everyone and they have to talk. as an eldest hyung, he have to do something about this.

seventeen building💎

jeonghan👼🏻
at my house next week. 5pm sharp. i don't care if you have plans. cancel it. i have to talk to all of you. no excuses. i'm giving you a week. don't disappoint me

(okay to make the long story short)

that day came and everyone was arriving at jeonghan's house. he didn't prepare anything for them and he's just at the couch. waiting for all of them to arrive. he's still mad that he have to wait for a week to scold hoshi, to yell at him and to make him apologize to woozi.

everyone noticed the tension so they just also sat there without greeting jeonghan who is looking so seriously. they were scared that they did something wrong that's why their hyung is like that.

"come on, jeonghan. what happened? why are you frowning? come on greet me" seungcheol said who is not that scared because he was used to jeonghan acting up as if they were always together. "hannie~"

"seungcheol not now please" jeonghan said, crossing his arms. "i want you all to listen to me"

"but woozi's not here" jun said and they all looked at each other.

"doesn't matter. now except hoshi, let me know what you think about gay people" jeonghan stated but still wearing his poker face.

"i'm totally fine. since gender is not the basis of people's perspective and view in life. it's not a barrier" minghao suddenly answered.

"me too. it's not a big deal. it's just gender. it doesn't make you less of a person" seungkwan then answered and vernon held his hand and squeezed it gently.

"i-i think it's weird. i mean, don't get me wrong. this is just my opinion since i'm always having relationships with the opposite gender, i just find it weird. i don't know, maybe i'm not yet open about people like that. i haven't even seen a gay couple in person my entire life" mingyu answered and wonwoo shook his head.

"okay i got it. but what if i tell you that i'm bisexual? i like both genders. what will you do about it? now that someone thinks it's okay like seungkwan and minghao. what about those people who think it's weird? now that one of your friends is bisexual?" jeonghan asked and all of them was surprised.

"it's different from gay. gay people only likes the same sex and that makes it weird" hoshi stated and that's when jeonghan stood up.

"you know what i feel right now? i'm mad. i'm disappointed" then jeonghan cried. all of them witnessed how it hurts him. but deep inside, jeonghan was hurt for wonwoo and jihoon. "i am so fucking sad! that i held it in for a week. i know i can't change your perspective over gay people. that maybe you have your reasons. it's okay to hate them but to insult them was a different story. right now? i don't even care if all of you hates us, if all of you don't want to be friends with us anymore. now i know why they say that it's difficult to talk to the ones who are close with you than with other people. even if you values them, one mistake can tear you apart. but being gay is not even a mistake"

"it is! it is a mistake! now if you can't understand me, might as well just take me out of the group. forget about me. i don't care! but you can't change the fact that being gay is really disgusting!"

wonwoo then stood up, he punched hoshi in the face. he was crying too but now everyone can see the real anger about the calm and shy jeon wonwoo, they were scared for a moment.

"i agree! you leave this group and don't come back anymore! god we're in 21st century and you still hate gay people. guess what! we hate you too! for now? i don't care about all of you. i only care about myself, jeonghan hyung and woozi. of all people! why would you be the one who's going to insult us! fuck you kwon soonyoung! you are a piece of trash that should rot in hell. reason? why should we understand some garbage? yes! i am fucking gay and i am not even surprise anymore if all of you are hating on us. being gay is not a fucking disease!"

"wonwoo hyung please calm down" dino said as he was also crying about what's happening.

"we're here to talk guys. come on. stop it" jisoo who is also one of the eldest said.

"will you please calm down! jeon wonwoo! do you even remember our rules? hurting physically is against us!" seungcheol then yelled and everyone stopped.

"come on. i left my work not for us to fight. we have to communicate" seokmin also said and he flopped down the couch.

jeonghan then sat down, still crying. hoshi on the other hand was still mad about what wonwoo did to him. he was mad that he can't even see his mistakes.