nine

after a while.... everyone was in the swimming pool. fooling each other, playing and having dares. but hoshi on the other hand, was a bit confused. is woozi mad at him or something? he barely talk with him earlier. he doesn't even look at him like he always do. or he's just being paranoid?

he then, took his phone out and dialed woozi's number but his phone was off. then somehow, yoongi's number lingered through his head. he gotta check the cafe first.

"hello? hoshi? you need something?"

"hyung i'm just wondering if woozi stopped by? i mean is he there? i forgot to tell him that i want coffee but his phone was off"

"no. he's not here. i mean, isn't it your bonding time? we all know he won't go to work with you guys taking a break. plus, it's my time to check here in the cafe. well i can deliver the coffee to you. what will be your order? you're still in the mansion, right?"

"o-okay hyung. just 6 iced americanos and a 6 lattes. i'll send the payment to you"

"okay got it. have fun"

that's when hoshi realized, something was not right and he can't tell this to the others and worry them. it's their break after all. better keep it on his own.

then he dialed bumzu's number, which happen to be working at pledis too and he is woozi and hoshi's friend too.

"hyung? i'm sorry to call and to disturb you. i'm just wondering if woozi stopped by at the studio? i mean, i have to get something in my studio but his phone was off"

"no. i came here early and i haven't seen him come here. as far as i know, he took a leave. i mean, he even told me a few weeks ago that he have to work hard and finish the song before your reunion comes along. that's the day when you two fought. that he was sick because of always staying up late with an empty stomach. remember?"

woozi what the fuck is wrong with you? where are you?

"o-oh i mean i already know that. but he just left and i was wondering that he's in the company. but maybe he's just home getting something. thanks hyung! bye~"

hoshi was hella mad right now. why would he lie about something? why would he lie to us? what's the point of this reunion time thing if he's not here? he doesn't even tell me about his problems, he thought.

"why do you look serious, hoshi? something's bothering you?" jun asked sitting beside him but he just frowned.

"it's nothing. i mean, i just feel that woozi is mad at me. i don't know maybe i'm worrying about nothing. let's just go at the backyard" then he walked outside jumping into the pool.