Chapter 13: Hangover

The blinding light of the sun coming from the windows of my room woke me up and a throbbing pain immediately took over my head as I try to look at the clock on my cupboard. It's almost 9 in the morning and it is still early.

I sighed as I remember it's a Saturday and I need to meet my mom and dad for a lunch in our house later. I also need to go back here after dinner since I need to prepare and study for the upcoming exams starting this Monday.

My body aches as I try to stand and went to the bathroom to wash my face. Fuck, I drank too much last night. I'm thankful Bright brought me home.

Wait...

"FUCK!" I shrieked as everything that happened last night came rushing through my mind. The scenarios kept flowing— when I basically passed out and woke up on Bright's shoulders; Bright guiding me towards my room; and Bright's lips that—

"WHAT THE FUCK!" I screamed in disbelief. I fucking kissed him?!

"Hey Win? Are you alright?" A baritone voice echoed inside the bathroom as I hear Bright knocking on the door. He's still here?!

I immediately opened the door and see Bright whom I think just woke up because of my scream awhile ago. My face immediately turned red as my eyes traveled from his eyes to his mouth slightly gaping. Those lips. Shit!

"Why are you covering your face?" He pouted and his eyes squint as he still looks sleepy. But why does he look so hot— Win you imbecile!!!

"Bright w-why are you still here?" I stuttered as I go out from the bathroom and immediately went to my bed. Fuck, this is so embarrassing!

"I'm sorry I was too tired and sleepy last night." He said with a soft tone combined with his husky voice. He then followed me and sat beside me as I cover my face with my comforter. Why is he following me?!

"Hey why are you hiding?" He chuckled as he tries to pull the comforter away from me. "Is my Metawin shy?" Why the hell won't I be shy if I did something ridiculous last night?! And why is he calling me like that?

"Go away Bright I—" He finally pulled away the comforter and now he saw my fucking face— flustered with a shade of red.

"Why are you blushing? You kissed me first." He pouted as he tried to lie down and snuggled with me in bed. Shit...

"Bright!" I scoffed and he softly chuckled.

"You're too loud Win. I'm sleepy." He whispered through my ears and it immediately made me go stiff. All I know is that my head is already resting on his chest. Win, you really are that easy to get now? Damn.

"Bright?" I hesitantly asked.

"Yes baby?"

"Stop calling me that!" I hissed and laughed. What a jerk!

"What is it?"

"Do you really like me?" I said and he gently kissed my forehead. Something inside my stomach churned as I look at his eyes— tired yet screaming with emotions.

"Do you want me to kiss you again so you'll know the answer?" He playfully smirked and I glared at him. Scenarios immediately flooded my mind as I remember how he passionately kissed me last night and how I fucking passed out because of it since my heart was pounding really hard and I was running out of air. I wish I was more sober— what the heck!