Chapter 15: Sunflowers and Pastel

"How did you go home last Friday Win?" Pie asked as we are now on the same cafe when we first had our group study to summarize a thick module. We decided to go here since we will be reviewing for our 2 exams tomorrow.

"Bright took him home. You probably didn't notice it since your drunken asses are already dragged in my car!" Adrian exclaimed and the two people in front of us laughed in disbelief.

"Oh really! I was enjoying my life that night!" Pluem remarked and lets out a raspy chuckle. As I recall, he literally went wild on the rave that night. He's the life of the party I guess.

"So how did it go?" Adrian now turned to ask me as they look at me with sarcastic and curious eyes. Oh they now start to tease me again huh?

"Nothing." I shortly said as I sip my coffee and focused again on my notes. I was really up last night because I was too distracted on what Bright did in the car. It's our first kiss! Well, not actually but first when we are not completely drunk. For goodness sake, that was really unexpected. But if you ask me, yeah I admit it was good.

Win you slut!

"Boring! I heard you confessed to him." Pie smirked and my eyes almost popped. I glared at Adrian who is now acting innocent all of a sudden. What the hell!

"Oooh that's news." Pluem interrupted and immediately focused all of his attention to me. If they think I'm gonna spill things, well I'm not. Unless you'll make me drink lots of liquor I guess.

"Well that's good. At least it turned out fine." Adrian now said and a smile curves into his lips. Wait, I nearly forgot to confirm if they planned all of this!

"Hey! Was this all your plan all along?" I asked them seriously and they immediately focused on their individual notes and laptops. "What the fuck!!!" I breathily exclaimed in disbelief and they all laughed at my reaction. I swear to god they really are pure evil!

"Hey! We just wanted to help you!" Pie pouted and the other two agreed.

"And it was effective, I have to admit." Pluem winks and I almost punched him in the face.

"So what happened in your unit after?" Adrian scoffed and I almost choked on my coffee! My ears immediately felt hot and I tried my best to act like nothing ever happened. Of course I'll not tell them since they'll tease me more!

"Adrian I thought you're supposedly the one who will bring me home that night!" I glared at him and he just casually shrugged.

"Bright told me from the beginning that he'll bring his car. So..." Adrian said and I flinched. So that's why Bright was informing me! They really plotted this evil act all together for goodness sake!

"Wait, something juicy happened?!" Pie hysterically exclaimed and I shook my head. What juicy?! There's nothing juicy, yet.

Win stop your foolish mind!

"Hey I- I was completely drunk! I immediately fell asleep as soon as I lied on my bed." I stuttered and they all looked at me like I'm a busted criminal who went out from jail. "It's the truth!"

"Okay, if you say so." Pluem hummed and it was the most sarcastic thing I heard today. Yeah right, they don't believe me.

"Let's study now, you assholes. Stop interrogating me!" I remarked and they all chuckle. The subjects we will be having tomorrow are quite hard, I presume. Each subject has many topics and subtopics to be studied, and so we decided to meet today in order to review, discuss, and solve problems together. This is really important when you are in an engineering course since it is quite easier to grasp things when you have a discourse of topics with your friends.