Chapter 19: Misfortune

I wake up as the morning light coming from the window's blinds struck my eyes. I hear Bright groan as his arms are tangled around me. His face looked so peaceful as I admire his facial features while he's sleeping. He has these long eyelashes that I always find very beautiful, and it really compliments his deep set of eyes that makes me swoon all over.

His perfectly shaped lips always looked sexy and seductive. I tried to restrain myself from stealing a kiss from him but I guess I failed. As soon as I pull away from the kiss I softly planted on his lips, his eyes shut open and I almost flinched! What the hell!

"Good morning." Bright said with his bedroom voice which immediately sent shivers all throughout my spine. "Stealing kisses first thing in the morning, yeah?"

My face quickly flustered as I looked away from him and covered my face with my hands. That's embarrassing. Really Win? You're such a flirt!

"My baby is shy." He giggled as he tried to pull away my hands. "As if you didn't do something with me last night." Bright said in a sarcastic tone as I looked at him grinning all ears. Flashbacks immediately came rushing through my mind and I knew my face already screams pink tints and blood red.

"Dear God, fucking touch me Bright."

Bright unbuckled his belt and pulled down his pants easily as my body starts to shudder with the sight of his growing length covered with cloth. He amusingly looked at me getting frustrated at his actions as his hands started to move its way down to my jeans. He continued ravaging my body with his violent kisses, leaving marks along its way which makes me let out whines.

Without any inhibitions, he pulled my pants abruptly and stripping me naked as a smile slowly traces on his lips with my body on his sight. I immediately hissed as I felt embarrassed.

"Fuck, you're so beautiful baby." Bright hums in a frustrated tone with his hands tracing my thighs that sent me shivers. He immediately kissed me in frustration as my hands unconsciously explored his bare chest, his chiseled abs, and down to his clothed member. Bright lets out a moan as a reaction to what I did which made me smirk in between our intertwined tongues.

A couple of seconds have passed, Bright suddenly halted what he's doing, sat on the edge oglf the bed, and looked at me with taunting eyes with a fucking grin etched on his face.

"What the hell Bright!"I let out a hiss as I looked at him with frustration. Did he just teased me and left me hanging?!

Bright immediately laughed in front of me which made my face fluster in full burst of red. He reached my arm and held my nape as he planted slow kisses on my lips.

Really Bright? Then it's my time to frustrate you.

I mustered up my strength as I pushed him towards his bed and now I'm on top of him which made him flinch. I smirked as he looked at me completely stunned. "My turn." I hissed and he lets out a chuckle.

"You really surprise me baby." He whispered and my hands wander on his body. I started to suck on his skin from his neck, trailing my tongue onto his chest and stomach. My hands immediately pulled away his brief which showed me his proud length. "Fuck, Win." Bright cursed as I gently stroked it steadily with my hand.

I saw Bright's eyebrow stitch together in response as my tongue wander on the head of his member. Bright's hands immediately threaded my hair as I started to drag from top to its shaft slowly making him moan. My eyes started to blur but it didn't stop me from taking it all inside my mouth as I hear him gasp. I tried to look at him as I go into a fast rhythm as his eyes are now shut in pleasure with his mouth in agape.