Chapter 34: Past Issues

"Let's go?" Bright's voice enveloped the whole room where Win is now currently waiting for the other.

"Yes." He exclaimed briefly as he stood up and looked at the person in front of him which immediately turned his face into a flustered facade. Bright is wearing a tucked in white button down polo with its sleeves rolled up which really looks sleek wherein it clearly matches his own style and definitely exudes a captivating presence just by looking at him. His hair is slight messy while his eyes are now staring deeply into his with which Win bit his lip and looked away from his gaze.

Bright notices the sudden stiffness of the person in front of him with which he smirked instantly. "Win?" The other quickly snapped out of his reverberating thoughts and shrugged his uneasiness.

"What?" He looked at him bewildered while their eyes are locked with each other.

"Do I look good? What do you think?" Bright nonchalantly huffed as he cocked his eyebrows towards the other. He was just trying to tease Win but now that he's seeing once again his rosy cheeks just by his words, he felt happy.

"Y-yes... Let's go." Win quickly rushed to the door out of embarrassment and went outside with which Bright just followed him with his amused smirk. He really looked tense. Bright shrugged with a chuckle and locked the door of his house.

"You can just follow my car on the way to the firm since you've brought yours." Bright remarked without looking at Win as he strides his way towards his own car.

"W-what?" Win breathily said without even realizing the words he had just said. I should've not brought my car on the way here. He was dumbfounded at his sudden thoughts and quickly regrets it while cursing himself inside his mind. "Yes, of course." He smiled as he quickly approached his car parked not far from the house and heaved a sigh. What the hell was that?

The drive to the architectural firm was smooth as Win's car acted as a convoy with which he just silently followed Bright's car from behind. He knows well where the firm is located but he was too preoccupied awhile ago and opted from telling Bright that it isn't necessary to follow him since he knows the way.

As soon as they've got out from their cars, Bright immediately strides his way to Win just so they could already enter the premises together. "Hey, let's go?" Win nods in response as they both approach the firm with which he took a deep breath and sighed. Is it really a good idea to come with him? Why did I even want to go here?

"Bright!" Win immediately hears someone exclaim from the inside as soon as they entered at the lobby. He quickly shrugs as he notices architect Pam coming her way to them with her face lit up. I think this isn't a good idea after all.

"Hey, Pam." The person beside him gently said as he flashed a bright smile towards her. "Win thought he'd come to the party." He snickered towards Win with which the other just smiled and nodded in courtesy.

"Do you want a drink or something?" Bright whispers towards Win's ear, making the other flinch at his deep voice echoing inside his ears. Is that even necessary?

"Yes... please." He softly remarked which almost sounded like a squeal.

"Alright, I'll be right back. Wait for me, yeah?" Bright pat the other's head and quickly blended his way along the crowd. Win's eyes hovers around and notices that there are actually a lot of architects here that he have worked with before, and also some of the interior designers too.