Part 1

My book was started in the summer of 2020 so anything u see on this app that look familiar and was made after the summer of 2020 9 times outta 10 was copied FROM ME tf.
Stop comparing my book and characters cause these people BEEN stealing my ideas and plots y'all just read theirs first. Thank youuuuu.

{Baton Rouge Louisiana}

  |Ranada Camron smith~nunu|

             Excuse any mistakes

"Ranada get up." My math teacher Mr.miles yelled in my ear making me jump up.

"Come on son you play to much." I mugged lifting my head off the desk.

Math was my first period so I always got my li sleep in I didn't really care about failing this class.

Plus it's the beginning of the school year I can bring my grade up.

"You always sleeping in this class if you dumb just say it I won't judge." Mr.miles said making the class laugh.

"You always smiling at the security guards if you gay just say it I won't judge." I resorted getting the same amount of laughs as Mr.miles.

"As much as I would love to go back and forth witchu I can't cause the principle wants you."

"You snitched?" I raised a eyebrow.

"Child if you don't go see what that damn lady want and leave me alone so I can do my job." He waved me off.

I stood up and stretched before walking out the door.

As I was walking to the front office I peeked in the detention room seeing two of my slow ass friends.

I just shook my head cause how the fuck do you get detention early in the morning?

"NuNuuuuu." Sleezy whispered as soon as he saw me.

"Helppp we innocent." Ace pouted.

I guess I'll be Mr.save a hoe today.

I walked in the detention room catching Ms.branch attention.

"Yes Ms.Smith?" She raised a eyebrow as I walked towards her desk.

"Goodmorning Ms.branch, James green and Taylen Wright are needed for early dismissal." I said softly and she nodded.

"Taylen and James your parents are here." Ms.branch yelled and they jumped up and ran out the classroom.

"Thanks nunu you really yeh." Ace smiled giving me a hug when I walked out the classroom.