Part 21

I'm not buy polo I just can't make my mind up.

{Baton Rouge Louisiana}

|Ranada Camron smith~nunu|

Excuse any mistakes

"You better have a good explanation on why you calling a nigga at 3 in the morning

"You better have a good explanation on why you calling a nigga at 3 in the morning." Ace mugged me as I looked down at my phone.

"I don't like your attitude." I scrunched my face up looking at him and he sucked his teeth rubbing his hand down his face.

"Hurry up NuNu I was finna get some head." He whispered the last part and I scrunched my face up.

"Ight so guess what I did." I smiled and he stale faced me.

"You need to smile too." I frowned and he sighed forcing a smile making me smile and nod.

"I found the Airbnb with a indoor pool." I smiled causing his fake smile to turn into a real smile.

"Swearrrr." He cupped his mouth.

"You raw as hell." He nodded smiling.

"I know I know." I nodded.

"Send me the number and imma call them tomorrow." He said and I nodded hanging up and sending him the number.

"Who you was on the phone with?" Dula asked scaring me.

"You just scared me." I held my chest about to walk back in the room.

"Who you was on the phone with." He grabbed my arm and I sucked my teeth.

"Ace, why?" I mugged him as he mugged me back.

"Why you being sneaky?"

"How am I being sneaky?" I scrunched my face up.

"You in here at 3 in the morning on the phone with another nigga, seem sneaky to me." He shrugged and at that moment I realized something.

"Why you keep questioning me about other niggas every chance you get?" I looked at him and he furrowed his eyebrows together.

"You must have did something sneaky so you accusing me of doing something to make yourself feel good." I nodded putting two and two together.

"Nah I ain't did nothing but I feel it coming." He shrugged and I nodded.

"Fuck you trying to say?" I stale faced him just wanting to leave at this point.

"I'm saying if you keep acting like you don't care imma just go find me a bitch that do." He shrugged.

"Cool." I shrugged walking past him going into the room closing the door behind me and locking it.

Yawning I ignored dula trying to open the door.