Epilouge

{Baton Rouge Louisiana}

|Logan Jackson Mathew~Dula|

Excuse any mistakes
2 years later

Excuse any mistakes2 years later

"Stop running." I looked at Chloe and reign as they ran around the living room.

"Some." Reign held her hand out for the Oreos I was eating making me chuckle and pass her one.

"You want some?" I asked Chloe and she laughed nodding her head.

"Whoever made Oreos need they ass ate." I nodded eating another one making Chloe and reign laugh.

Looking at the two interact I smiled to myself before looking at the tattoo across my arm that read.

"My Angel Ranada."

After being hospitalized and put in a mental hospital I realized that trying to kill myself wasn't fair to Reign because she already lost her mother.

I just wished I could have helped NuNu get through what she was going through.

But I now have no choice but to just carry her name around on my arm instead of carrying a wedding around.

It wasn't easy to get over NuNu death but with a lot of therapy I kinda did.

I still catch myself having nightmares about that day or dreams that she visit me in.

I loved her and still do with everything in me but I know it's time I move on, no matter what imma still say her name and carry it with pride.

I'm so thankful for having a chance to spend years with her because she taught me a lot showed me a lot and loved me through my flaws and illnesses.

That book closed for a new one to open, until we meet again I'm forever screaming,

LongliveNuNu🤍.

_______________________