Part 6

{Baton Rouge Louisiana}

  |Logan jackson Mathew ~Dula|

             Excuse any mistakes

"Logan!" My momo yelled from the kitchen

"Ma'am?" I answered walking to where she was.

"I'm going to the market watch chloe for me please." She said grabbing her keys and I nodded.

"Where she at?" I scratched my head.

"She in her room coloring, check on her for me." She nodded her head towards chloe room then left out the door.

I walked to the door locking it then headed to chloe room.

"What chu doing big c." I asked walking in her room.

"I'm drawing you big brother." She smiled pointing to a picture with three lines.

"It looks just like me." I laughed walking back to my room.

Chloe is my 5 year old sister me and her lived with our grandma since she was born.

Our mother died when she was giving birth to chloe so we were sent to live with our momo.

I never met my dad and my mother don't even know who chloe's dad is.

She use to tell me it was a one night stand that she met at a club.

I was so happy for chloe to be born because I was finally getting a sibling.

Even tho our mother passed she resembles her a lot and some things she do reminds me of her so much it's crazy.

"Baby girl come and meet the woo she know we keep the tool." I sung walking in my room.

I looked at my phone checking my notifications for the first time since I woke up.

NuNu👀
2 messages

Brudda💚
1 message

Expose em🤥
56 messages

Marie
1 message

The bro's🖤
8 messages

I decided to open NuNu's messages first.

NuNu👀
Today 2:04 pm
Bout to take a nap
1:14 pm
Wbu
1:14 pm