Part 18

{Baton Rouge Louisiana}

|Logan Jackson Mathew~Dula|

Excuse any mistakes

"Dula?" NuNu looked at me

"Yes?"

"I hate you." She cried.

"Come on we gotta do the breathing exercises." I breathed in and out and she mugged me.

"I don't want him here." NuNu looked at the nurse making her chuckle.

"How are we doing today." The doctor came in putting gloves on.

"Please get this child out of me." NuNu blew out a breath throwing her head up then lifted it back up.

"Bae do the breathing exercises, hee who ha ha." I tried to guide her making Melly and Tanesha laugh.

(NuNu parents.)

"Lets see how far along you are." The doctor smiled coming in the room and going over to NuNu.

"Hold on." I scrunched my face up letting go of NuNu hand.

"Diagram chill out, he ain't finna hurt her." Melly laughed pulling me back.

"Why he gotta touch her pussy." I mugged him.

"He ain't got no choice but to touch her pussy, nigga chill." He laughed and I sucked my teeth.

"Hell nah I want a female doctor." I shook my head.

"LOGAN IF YOU DONT SHUT THE FUCK UP AND LET HIM TAKE THIS CHILD OUT OF ME." NuNu snapped at me and I sucked my teeth mugging her.

"Okay mom everything's looking good you are 10 centimeters dilated so it's time to start pushing." He smiled and NuNu nodded grabbing my hand.

I watched as the nurses and doctors put her legs up and did some other shit.

"Okay on the count of three I want you to start pushing." The doctor instructed and NuNu nodded squeezing my hand hard as hell.

"Damn." I scrunched my face up looking at my hand.

This mf got a tight ass grip.

"Okay, 1.2.3." He said and NuNu started pushing while squeezing my hand.

"Good, give us another big push." He smiled.

"I can't do this." NuNu threw her head back crying.

"Come on peanut you got this." I looked at her and she sniffed nodding.

"On the count of three give us another big push." The doctor instructed and she nodded.

"Okay, 1.2.3." He counted and she started pushing again.

"God damn." I tried snatching my hand away but she tightened her grip.

"We can see her head mom give us another nice push." He smiled.

"I wanna see." I leaned over looking at NuNu pussy.

"Say dula you good." Melly held me up.

"That shit do not look normal at all." I shook my head still in shock.

________________________

Don't be mad but this all I got😂.