Part 26

{Baton Rouge Louisiana}

|Ranada Camron smith~nunu|

Excuse any mistakes

"We are gathered here today in the loving memory of Jason tarell smith

"We are gathered here today in the loving memory of Jason tarell smith." The preacher said.

"He will be dearly missed by his family and kids, this was such a great soul that has been taken away too soon." He continued.

I looked at my nails then at Chazz who was sleep.

I scrunched my face up cause that was disrespectful as fuck.

I stood up walking to the back of the church pulling him out his chair and into the hallway.

"Why would you wake me up." He scrunched his face up and I blankly stared at him.

"You in there sleep like you not the one who killed that damn dog." I busted out laughing.

"Man fuck that dog I told his dumb ass to move from near me." He laughed.

"Damn how the hell we late but the murderer here bright and fucking early." Dee scrunched his face up as him manny and meek walked in the door.

"Y'all in a church stop cussing." Dula walked into the hallway.

I'm only here cause I stayed the night at his house and he wanted to come here.

Stupid ass dead ass dog.

"We came here to flip the casket and leave anyway." Manny shrugged making Dee nod.

"Exactly now come on." Dee walked inside with us all following.

"It's the having a whole funeral for a dog for me." Meek shook his head as we sat down in the back so we could be closer to the door when manny and Dee flip the casket.

"Hell you suppose to do for a dead dog?" Dula blankly stared at him.

"Flush it down the toilet like they do fishes, duhh." Meek looked at him.

"That's what I do with my medicine." Chazz laughed making me shake my head.

Whew Jesus fix it.

"I want a fish, imma get a fish." Dula said nodding.

"Fuck yo doggy he dead." I heard Dee sing before hearing people gasp.

Them niggas really flipped that fucking dog out the casket.

Whew this is ghetto.

We all stood up running out the church.

"Let's go to Waffle House." I pointed to the Waffle House down the streets from where we was.

"Bet, MY CREW LETS GO." Chazz started walking.