Part 43

{Baton Rouge Louisiana}

|Logan Jackson Mathew~Dula|

Excuse any mistakes

I watched as A'mirrah silently cried with her hand over her face

We were currently at the hospital because she started bleeding while in the shower.

When I got here the doctor was already in here explaining how she miscarried.

I'm sitting here stuck and feeling bad, Im not feeling bad because she miscarried I feel bad because I don't give a damn she miscarried.

I been sitting here trying to force myself to care but I just can't.

"Stop crying." I sighed trying to give A'mirrah a hug but she pushed me back.

"You don't even care so stop acting like you do!"

You damn skippy.

"I do-"

"Logan just leave please." She sighed wiping her face and I nodded walking out the room.

"Not finna kiss her ass." I scoffed mumbling to myself.

I walked out the hospital and to my car getting in.

I laid my head on the wheel blowing out a breath.

"I told you everybody around you die eventually." The shadow laughed and I threw my head back closing my eyes tight before opening them still seeing him.

"I must be crazy." I scoffed.

"A crazy nigga who can't fight his own demons, you hate to see it." I chuckled looking at my lap.

"I'm here to stay dula." He smirked and I looked at the dirty sprite that sat in my cup holder.

I grabbed the bottle taking a couple sips then started the car and pulled off.

_______

I groaned opening my eyes looking at the ceiling then pulled the covers up looking at my dick sticking up in my basketball shorts.

I sucked my teeth grabbing my phone calling NuNu.

Peanut🤍
Connecting...

"Hello?" She looked in the camera and I licked my lips.

"Say, where you at?"

"The nail salon I was just now about to call a Uber home." She yawned looking around.

"Nah call one over here, I'm tryna fuck." I rubbed my eye.