Part 4

{Baton Rouge Louisiana}

|Ranada Camron smith~nunu|

Excuse any mistakes

"That lady know she dead wrong for coming in a shoe store with her feet smelling like corn chips and Fritos

"That lady know she dead wrong for coming in a shoe store with her feet smelling like corn chips and Fritos." My co-worker samaj frowned coming behind the cash register.

I've worked at foot locker for 3 months now and I love it here.

My co-workers funny as hell too.

"What lady?" Baily laughed.

"Baily why you talking to me son I don't fuck with you." Samaj mugged her.

"I know you not still mad when I told you boocu times I had a boyfriend." She sighed.

"I really don't care." He shrugged walking away.

"NuNuuuu." Sleezy smiled walking towards the register.

"Hey funky dick." I smiled making him frown.

"Bro I already told y'all I didn't smell her." He frowned.

"Yes you did you just wanted your dick wet." I laughed.

"Pussy is pussy." He shrugged.

"You nasty bitch." I shook my head.

"Anyways I felt like jumping off a bridge so I came to see my favorite person." He smiled.

"Awww that's so nice sleezy." I went in for a hug but he pushed me back.

"Girl I wasn't talking bout you I was talking bout ace." He laughed making me frown.

"Ace not even here bitch." I frowned.

"Yes he is, he at the snow ball stand so I came in here to say hi." He laughed.

"Get out bitch cause you just hurt my feeling." I mugged.

"You don't own this damn store hoe." He scrunched his face up.

"Samaj!" I yelled making him walk out of the back room.

"Huh?" He hummed walking towards me.

"We have a very disrespectful customer, can you see him out please." I smiled.

"Samaj if your big bodied ass touch me imma light this whole mall up." Sleezy scrunched his face up.

"Yeah I hear you." Samaj chuckled picking Sleezy up.

"Oh shit I'm flying." Sleezy laughed as Samaj carried him out the store.

"Cold blue cold blue." Sleezy yelled.

Meaning one of my hoes was near by, I was about to jog to the back but some lady came up with two boxes so I had to stay there and ring her up.

"Have a nice day." I smiled putting her receipt in the bag.