Part 33

{Baton Rouge Louisiana}

|Logan Jackson Mathew~Dula|

Excuse any mistakes

Peanut🤍Today 3:23 pm

Peanut🤍
Today 3:23 pm

I'm not coming
3:23 pm

Yes tf u is so be ready
3:23 pm

Whatever Logan
3:23 pm

Love youuu😘😘
3:23 pm

Who love me?
3:23 pm

My bad *I love you😘
3:23 pm

Oh Ight I love u too
3:24 pm

"I want you to know that tables turn, if you play with fire you'll get burned when them come out there you better run cause when the devil got you it ain't no fun." I sung putting my white Air Force 1's on.

"Hurry up bitch I'm hungry." Manny walked in and I sucked my teeth.

"Don't rush me bitch." I muttered grabbing my phone and charger.

"I go with youuuuuu." Chloe held onto my leg.

"Yeah I gotta take you to tashia birthday party." I smiled looking at her.

"Hmm." Manny gave her five dollars and she pulled her shirt all the way up trying to stuff the five in her pocket.

"Why do kids do that stupid ass shit." Manny laughed helping her put the money in her pocket.

"They retawdid bastards." I shrugged and he busted out laughing.

"But not C she a smart bastard." I smiled tickling her stomach making her giggle.

"You down bad maneeee." Manny laughed shaking his head.

"Come on." I picked her up walking to the door.

"Momo we leaving." I yelled.

"Okay be safe." She yelled back and I nodded walking out the door going to my car.

When we reached my car I unlocked it putting Chloe in and buckling her seatbelt.

"Where her car seat?" Manny asked and I shrugged.