Part 23

{Baton Rouge Louisiana}

|Ranada Camron smith~nunu|

Excuse any mistakes
1 week later

Standing up from the floor I held my stomach

I felt like I was finna throw up so I sat in front of the toilet but I guess not.

Yawning and looking in the mirror I put my hair into a ponytail looking at how bad my face was breaking out.

Shaking my head I grabbed my toothbrush and toothpaste.

Brushing my teeth I walked in the room hearing my phone ringing.

"Hmm?" I looked at the phone.

"Come open this mother focking door." Ace yelled and I heard banging on the door causing me to sigh shaking my head.

Hanging the phone up I walked to the front door opening it only to be pushed out the way.

"CHLOEEEEE." Ace yelled running in her room making me scrunch my face up and follow him.

"I don't like you." She mugged Ace making me bust out laughing causing some of the spit to come out my mouth.

"Well then li ugly I won't be giving you these then." He opened the shoe box that had the black and yellow 12's in them.

"Ace your the best person in the entire world." She cheesed and he scoffed.

"I bet I am." He shook his head taking one of the shoes out the box.

"Try em on." He held the shoe out to her and I shook my head walking in the bathroom to finish brushing my teeth.

Once I was done I walked in the living room seeing Ace sitting on the couch with a bag in his hand.

"What's that?" I asked sitting next to him.

"Ight so this may be last minute but I got you Blu and Dior bathing suits for my party." He smiled and I scrunched my face up.

"I don't need one I got my own." I shrugged and he held his finger up.

"That's where you wrong, imma need all of y'all to wear it cause it got the letter A on the top half." He pulled out a black 2 piece leather bathing suit that had a bedazzled letter A on the right side of the top piece.

"Taylen...sweetheart I'm not wearing that shit." I laughed and he sucked his teeth.

"Yes you is, all three of y'all finna wear it and imma pimp y'all asses out." He nodded and I busted out laughing grabbing my phone and calling the groupchat.