Part 40

Baton Rouge Louisiana}

James Miles Green~Sleezy|

Excuse any mistakes

"Armani."

"Yes?"

"You wanna stay in the car or come in with me?" I yawned locking my phone turning her direction.

"I come with you poppa." She kicked her feet and I nodded taking my key out and opening my door.

I stretched then walked over to her side of the car.

Opening her door I unbuckled her seatbelt then took her out the car seat lifting her up and putting her on my neck.

I closed my car door and locked it then made my way into the store.

"Go get what you want." I took her off my neck and she ran to the candy aisle.

I looked around grabbing 3 Kit Kat's a pack of Reese's a pack of Oreo's two snickers and a big bag of Doritos.

I walked over to the counter putting my shit on it.

"Poodie?" I walked in the aisle seeing her sitting down on the floor trying to open some candy.

"Come on girl." I chuckled picking her and the candy up and walked to the drinks.

I grabbed two clear fruits and a tea and made my way to the counter.

"Is this all sir?" The cashier looked at me and I nodded giving her a 50.

She bagged my stuff and handed me the bags.

"Here's your change sir." She handed me my change and I walked away.

"Poppa her was pretty." Armani giggled.

"Really? I ain't even look at her face." I sucked my teeth walking to my car holding Armani hand and the bags.

"I get in the front?" She smiled at me and I nodded unlocking my doors.

I sat the bags in the back seat then picked Armani up helping her get in the passenger seat.

"Put your seatbelt on." I closed her door walking over to mine.

I got in looking at her as she struggled to put her seatbelt on.

"You need help?"

"No I got it." She huffed finally getting it.

"There you go poodieeee." I smiled putting my hand out for a high-five and she giggled giving me one.

"Okay let's gooooo." She kicked the dashboard and I cut my eye at her.

"Girl don't be putting your feet on my damn dashboard."

"I sorry poppa." She frowned and I shook my head starting the car.