Part 7

{Baton Rouge Louisiana}

|Logan Jackson Mathew~Dula|

Excuse any mistakes

"Get out my face cause you playing to much

"Get out my face cause you playing to much." I sucked my teeth.

"Okay okay." NuNu laughed getting off my lap and I wiped the side of my face.

"Why you wipe my love off?" She frowned and I stale faced her.

"Girl you just licked the side of my face talking bout some damn love that shit nasty." I shook my head grabbing my controller and turning the game on.

"Nooo don't turn the game on let's talk." She grabbed my controller and sat on the floor in front of me crissed cross apple sauce.

"Give me my damn controller—take that shit out your mouth dumbass." I laughed snatching the controller out NuNu mouth.

"I saw it on TikTok I thought it was gon work." She laughed and I shook my head turning the game off.

"You need to stay off that damn app cause it's frying your brain." I shook my head sitting on the floor next to her.

"I'm sorry." She frowned and I scrunched my face up.

"Sorry for what?"

"For shooting you, I overreacted and I shouldn't have resulted in putting you in harms way no matter what the situation was."

"That apology long over due but I accept your apology." I chuckled leaning in and kissing her forehead.

"Can I play the game now?"

"Noooo I wanna play a game." She laughed and I sucked my teeth.

"What game?"

"The whisper challenge." She smiled and I threw my head back.

"We can play this another time son I just wanna play 2k."

"I don't care, I be back I'm finna go get the head phones." She jumped up running in the room and I blew out a breath grabbing my phone and texting manny back.

My brother💚
Today 3:34 pm

This mane Dee in here
tripping😂🤦🏽‍♂️
3:34 pm

What he did ?
3:35 pm

This mane talking bout
his girl coming over tmr
3:35 pm

It's been two years
this nigga still think
he talking to India 😂
3:36 pm

Yes bro and he talking
bout getting some security
just in case durk find out
about them 😂😂😂
3:36 pm