Part 45

{Baton Rouge Louisiana}

|Logan Jackson Mathew~Dula|

Excuse any mistakes

2 days later

"I am, two faced slime, slime I commit all of dula crime

"I am, two faced slime, slime I commit all of dula crime." I bopped my head singing.

I licked my lips looking into the styrofoam cup seeing it was empty making me throw it next to my bed.

I heard the front door open making me raise my eyebrows.

"Logan?" I heard NuNu voice making me sigh.

She walked in my room and I looked at her with the best of my ability.

"Bae you okay?" She frowned walking towards me.

"Yep."

"Why you on the floor?" She looked at me and I mugged her feeling myself get agitated.

"Cause I'm waiting." I nodded playing with the carpet.

"What you waiting for?"

"I'm waiting for my momo to get off of work, duh." I blankly stared at her and she frowned even more.

"Bae....sh-"

"Stop talking to me if you finna tell me she not coming back because she is coming back." I snapped at her.

"Matter of fact you can leave cause what was your point of coming in here."

I didn't actually want her to leave, I actually wanted to be under her until I felt better.

"Mane chill, where Chloe." She sucked her teeth.

"Manny came and got her cause she called him."

"My momo gonna be back soon, I need to clean up." I stood up looking around my room seeing it was dirty.

I walked around almost falling every step while cleaning my room and nunu watched.

"You staring." I muttered.

"Say, you good?" She walked over to me grabbing my face and I sucked my teeth.

"Mane NuNu move." I pushed her out my face.

I looked around cleaning up more and kept back tracking making sure nothing was dirty, I didn't notice but I started pacing the room.