Part 14

{Baton Rouge Louisiana}

|Logan Jackson Mathew~Dula|

Excuse any mistakes

"Hey sexy." I smiled looking at NuNu as she wobbled in my hospital room.

"Hey sexy my ass." She muttered sitting on the bed.

"You look upset." I laughed.

"I am because you had me stressing for three days straight thinking you was missing whole time you was in here drugged up." She sucked her teeth and I gasped.

"I am not on drugs I was severely injured by gun and I finally get released in two hours." I held my hand up.

"Boy go to hell." She scoffed looking at her phone.

"I was almost there." I sighed.

"Shut up dummy, and give me a kiss cause I was scared." She frowned and I laughed.

"Come here fat ma." I laughed holding my arms out.

"Stop laughing cause you scared us." She sniffed laying next to me as I pulled her into a hug.

"I'm sorry." I laughed kissing all over her face.

"Where did you get shot?" She sniffed looking at me and I stale faced her.

"You don't see that big ass bandage around my side." I looked at her.

"Oh my goshhh they shot my babyyyy." She cried looking at my side and I shook my head.

"Shut up." I looked at her and she gasped.

"Why you being mean?" She sniffed and I sighed.

"Peanut shut your fat ass up with all that crying I'm injured and you sitting here crying, NURSE GIVE ME MORE DRUGS!"

"Wowww, that's how you feel? My bad for carrying your kid and being emotional." She scoffed getting out the bed.

"Where you goingggg." I frowned looking at her as she wobbled to the door.

"Stop talking to me Logan." She muttered walking out the room making me sigh.

"I want a fruit roll up." I looked at the ceiling.

"Sup bitch." Dee walked in the room.

"Sup." I looked at him then at the ceiling.

"Wait a fucking minute." My eyes grew wide looking at him.

"I know I'm sexy but you ain't gotta look at a nigga like that." He mugged me as I stared at him in disbelief.

"How-how the fuck is you here son?"

"I ain't die, real niggas don't die." He laughed sitting in the chair next to my bed.

"You gon have to explain why your bitch ass faked your death." I mugged him and he laughed.