Part 20

Only cause we hit 600kkk🥺 still vote on the last chapter tho💯🙄🥱🤦🏽‍♂️😴.

420 for a update from now on!

{Baton Rouge Louisiana}

|Ranada Camron smith~nunu|

Excuse any mistakes

 Biting the sandwich I just made I looked at dula as he walked in the kitchen scratching his head

"Why you got them little ass shorts on." He scrunched his face up looking at me.

"Because it's my house and I do as I please." I scrunched my face up.

"You need to change these I'm finna have company over." He grabbed my ass squeezing it.

"Manny and nem ain't nobody nigga please." I scoffed rolling my eyes.

"It ain't even them that's finna come over." He sucked his teeth.

"Well whoever it is just gonna have to see this fat ass hanging out these shorts." I shrugged taking another bite from my sandwich.

"You stay playing on my top son, now when I knock your head between the tub and toilet I don't wanna hear shit." He mugged me walking out the kitchen and I busted out laughing walking in the living room looking at Chloe as she sat on the floor looking at her tablet.

"What you watching?" I sat on the couch looking at her then at Reign as she slept in her swinger.

"DK4L." She turned her tablet over showing me the screen and I nodded looking at Dula as he sat next to me on the couch.

"You took your medicine?" I asked him and he looked at me.

"Yeah." He lied and I nodded not even caring no more.

If he wasn't gonna take his mental health serious neither was I.

Like I said before, I can't control nobody but NuNu.

Watching as Reign started to wake up I smiled standing up.

"Hey prettyyyy." I picked her up sitting back on the couch with her in my arms.

"Your weird as fuck." Dula scrunched his face up looking at me as I sniffed her breath while she was yawning.

"Her breath smell good." I busted out laughing and he shook his head looking at his phone.

Bouncing her up and down on my lap as she laughed I looked over at dula who was smiling at his phone.

Oop.

Chuckling to myself I stood up off the couch with Reign in my hands and walked into the room closing the door behind me.

__________