Part 3

Not edited and very much rushed❤️.

{Baton Rouge Louisiana}

|Ranada Camron smith~nunu|

Excuse any mistakes

"So y'all don't speak to eachother?" Dior asked as me her and Blu sat on her floor packaging clothes for her boutique

"Nope." I shook my head looking at Chloe sleep on the couch then back at the glasses I was packaging.

"But y'all still live in the same apartment together?" Blu asked and I nodded.

"Yup."

"And that been going on for how long?" Dior asked.

"A month and some change." I shrugged.

"Wait wait wait, how do that even work." Blu laughed.

"He sleep in the guest room and I sleep in our room I put my work schedule on the fridge so he know when I can't drop chloe off to school or when I can't pick her up and as far as his medicine I just hope he taking it." I shrugged.

"Y'all so damn toxic bitch just talk it out." Dior shook her head.

"Ain't shit to talk about, he got his dick sucked and I shot him, sound bout healthy to me." I shrugged making them both bust out laughing.

"Y'all need some damn therapy." Blu shook her head.

"I thought you broke up with him cause Jordan was twerking on him or some shit like that." Dior asked and I shrugged.

"Just cause I break up with you don't mean you go out and do you." I taped the box shut picking up a pair of stacked jeans.

"Bitch—you know what." Dior busted out laughing.

"This bitch so damn toxic you need a holy cleanse." Dior stood up and lit this big ass branch.

"That shit stink." I scrunched my face up as she waved the bullshit around.

Shit smell like funky ass underarms.

(G shit)

"It's sage bitch and if it stink to you then you got a lot of negative ass energy." She waved it in my face making me suck my teeth.

"Get that funky ass shit out my face." I mugged her making Blu busted out laughing.

"Unt unt bitch when you get so mean iont like dat." She bucked at me.

"That's Dula rubbing off on her." Blu laughed and I sucked my teeth.

"I ain't say nothing when you went from being the meanest bitch alive to the goofiest fucking person when you started fucking with Sleezy deranged ass." I rolled my eyes and she gasped.