Part 25

{Baton Rouge Louisiana}

|Ranada Camron smith~nunu|

Excuse any mistakes

"Turn that up daddy!" Niya yelled from the back seat

"Righttt this that shittt." I nodded.

"Hold on what y'all know bout this." He chuckled.

"Niggas be talking bout this, niggas be ratting bout that, they ain't een got no strap." Pops rapped turning the radio up.

"Ole lame ass nigga you wack!" I nodded singing along.

"Bitch you ain't got, noooo juice, bitch you gets nooo juice." Niya sung along.

"And niggas be telling these lies, living they life disguised, exaggerate for these hoesss boy you really think you cold."

Bitch you ain't got noo juice, and nobody  believes you.

"And you can't lie!" We yelled in unison before busting out laughing.

"Mane that use to be the shit." Pops nodded.

"Pops you should just take us with you instead of school like you use to." I frowned.

"Righttt da." Niya crossed her arms.

"I got y'all tomorrow." He chuckled.

I nodded eating the rest of the ice that was in my cup before rolling the window down and throwing the empty cup out the window.

"Why I had to get dropped off first." Niya sucked her teeth as we pulled up to her school.

"Cause— don't question me, ma ma get the fuck out the car." He looked back at her and she sucked her teeth rolling her eyes.

"Have fun sweetie." He said in a Karen voice and she scoffed walking towards the crowd in front of her school.

Once she got into the building he pulled off and headed to my school.

I looked down seeing she texted me.

Ma Ma🪐
Today 7:13 am

I forgot to tell daddy I might
fight today
7:13 am

Fight who🤨?
7:13 am

This girl she wanna
fight at the end of
the day tho
7:13 am

Ight imma be there
cause I fight kids too
7:13 pm